+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Pan Am (ABC)

Re: Pan Am (ABC)

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    One more time: for those of us who don't wish to know what future episodes contain, could we please info about them in spoiler tags?
    The information just recently posted was from a trailer/teaser, so it's open record so to speak and already spoiled if that makes sense. There's not much as far as intimate information right now though babbred. (Please note, I'm saying this also being someone who prefers to not be spoiled - at least much - myself in fact, I had to put in spoilers
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robert Irvine was in an episode of "Body of Proof" in the Food Network thread because I couldn't find it and knew this would be interesting to those watching the "All Star Chefs" Next Iron Chef competition
    )

Whoops. My bad. I didn't see the trailer.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

I went to Whole Foods and bought some organic golden delicious apples. Were the baskets of apples on the show product placement by the apple industry?

Some at least decent good news - Pan Am wasn't in the queue of shows that have been canceled in the past year, so it looks like it'll be coming back for sure in January for possibly more than the few episodes supposedly in the works.

That said, there were like 87 shows listed in this queue and most were ones that lasted maybe 2-3 episodes.

iTunes has season 1 of the show for free right now: iTunes - TV Shows - Pan Am, Season 1

ETA: It's free on Amazon too: Amazon.com: Pan Am [HD]: Season 1, Episode 9 "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [HD]": Amazon Instant Video

Not sure how long this will last, so jump on it now!
    MFWalkoff and JulieAnn like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thank you! I just scooped the entire season up on Amazon. I have most of the epis on my DVR box, but the night that "Ich Bin Ein Berliner" aired we had a power outage. I've always felt irritated that I didn't have that episode because I loved it after I watched it online.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

FORT Fanatic

I was hoping "the missing episode" would be included. Ah, well. Thanks, Critical for the head's up!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    I was hoping "the missing episode" would be included. Ah, well. Thanks, Critical for the head's up!
    Same here! I hope they include it on a DVD someday. Otherwise, I'm always going to wonder what happened that we didn't get to see. Thanks, ABC.
    JulieAnn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    iTunes has season 1 of the show for free right now: iTunes - TV Shows - Pan Am, Season 1

ETA: It's free on Amazon too: Amazon.com: Pan Am [HD]: Season 1, Episode 9 "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [HD]": Amazon Instant Video
    Not sure how long this will last, so jump on it now!
    Thanks for the tip! Even with my hi-speed it took a while to download, but some of the episodes are in HD, and free is always a good price!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

There will be new Pan Am episodes the next three Sundays in a row.

+ Reply to Thread