+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 800
Like Tree470Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

  1. #671
    Skye's BootyGuard Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,661

    Re: Person of Interest

    lionel got no protection but an unoficial character did

    roots asian assistant barely even has a name




  2. #672
    Skye's BootyGuard Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,661

    Re: Person of Interest

    since finch screwed up and let greer win he might as well go visit grace




  3. #673
    FORT Fogey Coco46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,074

    Re: Person of Interest

    Definitely, Root has to go. She ruined my favorite show from day one. I can't stand that she's the one communicating with the Machine. Also agree with the names Lionel calls her. LOL! I could add a few myself.
    Uncle David and Jaceegirl like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

  4. #674
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,359

    Re: Person of Interest

    Just did a mini binge fest of the last 3 episodes of Person on Interest.

    Beta - episode 21 - April 29
    A House Divided - episode 22 - May 6
    Dues Ex Machina - episode 23 - May 13

    Wow, my mind is blown. Someone is writing some brilliant dialog. It is mesmerizing watching Greer speak. The interviews with Grace and later Finch are intense, interesting, fascinating and creepily chilling. What is Greer's motivation? He planned since before 2010 with setting up Peter Collier and all of the Vigilance members. How did he see the overall picture? To be able to set up and guide all the pieces? It's so ironic that all the Vigilance members were thinking they were fighting against the "George Orwellian" government when they were simply puppets.

    I do luv how the writers are orchestrating the overall episodes and setting up the Seven Dwarves for next season. The biggest crock I did hear was that one federal agent tell Collier that innocent people do not kill themselves. I cry total fowl on that statement.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  5. #675
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,359

    Re: Person of Interest

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    since finch screwed up and let greer win he might as well go visit grace
    Since Finch had no idea that who Greer was until what, last season, and the fact that Greer already had this huge organization and plan in motion (that was quite a few years in the making) to find the machine and set Decima and Samaritan up as the ultimate power how exactly was Harold supposed to miraculously supposed to stop him?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  6. #676
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,359

    Re: Person of Interest

    Now that I think about it note how the undercover FBI agent in Vigilance tried to get them to go kill people and blow up things. What if they had and the authorities were not able to stop it? Wouldn't the FBI then be responsible for an act of terrorism?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  7. #677
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,359

    Re: Person of Interest

    Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Wow - I disagree with both of you. I thought it was a great show, and a great finale.

    Finding out that Vigilance was created by Greer so he could control the events which would ultimately give him control of the government feeds? Awesome. And remember, he was involved way back when Reese was still with the CIA trying to get what we learned was actually Finch's laptop. He's been involved since the beginning as a sort of evil puppet master.

    I liked Finch's rebuttals to Collier and thought that after his testimony, Collier had a pretty weak case.

    I even liked the semi-redemption of Shaw's old boss when he was working with Reese.

    It could have used more Fusco but otherwise, I'm satisfied and looking forward to where they go from here.

    I have to agree with you, I may not like all elements of a show but over all I have to think does the show entertain, is it an interesting premise, are there interesting characters, are there twists and turns. While I don't watch Game of Thrones, what makes it interesting is that the characters you start with are not necessarily the characters you end up with just like in real life. That is what happens in POI. I liked Carter, I liked the 3 Musketeers and I liked the 4 Musketeers but this Battle of the Gods storyline is also compelling. I have no problem with Root, I like that she flirts in and out of the story. I am interested to see where this is all going. What I want to know is what is Greer's motivation in all of this? What does he hope to accomplish?

    Glad to see Fusco and Bear and glad to see neither killed. I liked how Fusco wasn't even considered a relevant.

    In the police station was that a Vigilance member that was killed? What I don't like about Greer and his methods is he doesn't care about collateral damage at all.

    When the fighting started in the old Post Office did any of the jury and media personnel have a chance to escape or was Vigilance guarding them?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  8. #678
    Skye's BootyGuard Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,661

    Re: Person of Interest

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Since Finch had no idea that who Greer was until what, last season, and the fact that Greer already had this huge organization and plan in motion (that was quite a few years in the making) to find the machine and set Decima and Samaritan up as the ultimate power how exactly was Harold supposed to miraculously supposed to stop him?
    harold got all goodie 2 shoes and wouldnt let reese kill the congressman

    that single action was directly responsible for puting grace in danger and allowing greer to aquire the govt feeds

    #root confirmed this in the finale


    _____


    i love the show and throught the season i wondered how they would handle the vigilence storyline, it just wasnt the end i wanted especially since it had such a drastic effect on the core characters

    I just hope over the summer the writers come up with some good stuff to set the show back on the right vibe

    btw, #root isnt going anywhere so get over it i guarantee that this september when season 4 stsrt she'll be the first face we see


    I dont know what the current status of harolds machine is but if its still relevant it still needs its analog interface




  9. #679
    Skye's BootyGuard Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,661

    Re: Person of Interest

    i forgot i did like 2 things

    bear bringing reese a backup weapon

    camryn m channeling her lawyer mode from The Practice

    funny how Collier even called her ma'am




  10. #680
    FORT Fogey Coco46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,074

    Re: Person of Interest

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    harold got all goodie 2 shoes and wouldnt let reese kill the congressman

    that single action was directly responsible for puting grace in danger and allowing greer to aquire the govt feeds

    #root confirmed this in the finale


    _____


    i love the show and throught the season i wondered how they would handle the vigilence storyline, it just wasnt the end i wanted especially since it had such a drastic effect on the core characters

    I just hope over the summer the writers come up with some good stuff to set the show back on the right vibe

    btw, #root isnt going anywhere so get over it i guarantee that this september when season 4 stsrt she'll be the first face we see


    I dont know what the current status of harolds machine is but if its still relevant it still needs its analog interface
    Well, that is just too bad...ugh!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.