+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1353545556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

i browsed the internet boards and see that alot of you share the same opinion regarding the Root character...i guess i'm the lone wolf who likes her wacky character

even going back to when she went catatonic after the machine was not in the nuclear facility and harold ended up puting her in the mental hospital to the time where she is being tortured by control (ma'am) and its like she enjoys the torture...i loved the crazyness

the character has to be played that way...even Harold always describes her as something like a wildcard an unknown, why he would lock her up when it was pointless

---

btw, how'd yall miss the Kara/Debra thing?

well did yall at least notice that harold's "grace" from poi is in this season of the following

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    i browsed the internet boards and see that alot of you share the same opinion regarding the Root character...i guess i'm the lone wolf who likes her wacky character

even going back to when she went catatonic after the machine was not in the nuclear facility and harold ended up puting her in the mental hospital to the time where she is being tortured by control (ma'am) and its like she enjoys the torture...i loved the crazyness

the character has to be played that way...even Harold always describes her as something like a wildcard an unknown, why he would lock her up when it was pointless

---

btw, how'd yall miss the Kara/Debra thing?

well did yall at least notice that harold's "grace" from poi is in this season of the following
    You may have missed my post as it was just before your post, but I didn't miss the Kara/Debra thing and took the very talented actress Annie Parisse who played both parts all the way back to the soap As The World Turns. I mentioned how when she played Debra on The Following I hated the way they killed her off which was burying her alive. When she played on The Following that was the only time I saw her play a good guy part as she was part of the FBI.

I also recognized Harold's Grace from POI. Grace Hendricks of course is Harold Finch's fiancée, who believes he is dead and played by the very talented actress Carrie Preston. I loved her anytime she appeared on The Good Wife as the kooky, but very smart lawyer. On The Following unfortunately she is already gone as she played a prostitute who befriended Joe and she kept him in hiding along with her daughter Mandy. Joe and Mandy became close. She ended up being killed at the hands of her own daughter Mandy who stabbed her. Unfortunately, Mandy is still with Joe. Carrie Preston is a great actress and wish her stay on The Following had been longer.

Maybe she will make another appearance on POI or I wouldn't be surprised to see her again on The Good Wife. We all have different people that we either like or don't like and I'm sure you are not the only one who likes Root.

Carrie Preston and Michael Emerson are real-life husband and wife and have been married for 15 years.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Carrie Preston and Michael Emerson are real-life husband and wife and have been married for 15 years.
    Hmm, that's one way to avoid any on screen scenes that would be upsetting to your spouse! You kind of know that Finch will never be unfaithful to his true love.

03/18/14

Wow! Luv'ed it. Beautifully crafted, beautifully done episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

i guess samaritan is gonna burn down fusco's house in the morning

i think they are also gonna end the vigillence storyline by simply killing off collier (his name made the kill list there at the end of the episode)

i expect root/shaw to hook up by the finale, root really let it be known that she wants shaw bad

I'd rather see Shaw and Reese together if there are going to be an couplings at all. I think they are so well-matched and could bring out the best in each other. I haven't liked the know-it-all Root from her inception and I still don't. She is not redeemable as a character to me even if what she does has a good outcome.
    Miss Scarlet and Coco46 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

what a horrible episode - i can't stand Root.

Reese and Zoey belong together.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Yeah, I hated this last episode also. There was too much Root in it.
    Florimel likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Yeah, I hated this last episode also. There was too much Root in it.
    WAY too much Root. I was hoping she would die trying to save Cyrus and thus finding some redemption for murdering his friends. Alas, I think we are stuck with her for the long haul.

I did love Lionel calling Root "coco puffs" and "cuckoo's nest," though, and referring to Reese as “my buddy, the urban legend.”
    Florimel and Coco46 like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

+ Reply to Thread