+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree440Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Yes there are new episodes airing February 4 and 18. The scheduling is a bit wackadoodle because of the Olympics.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I really enjoyed last night's episode. It was like the good, old days (albeit without Carter, but I'm strangely OK with that). I'm not missing the HR and Root subplots at all! I just love the Finch-Reese-Shaw-Fusco dynamic. They are really great together. Loved seeing John's and Finch's reactions to seeing Shaw in that dress!
    Punkin and Florimel like this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I really enjoyed last night's episode. It was like the good, old days (albeit without Carter, but I'm strangely OK with that). I'm not missing the HR and Root subplots at all! I just love the Finch-Reese-Shaw-Fusco dynamic. They are really great together. Loved seeing John's and Finch's reactions to seeing Shaw in that dress!
    I absolutely agree. Loved the episode. I expect the writers will give us more Root and various organizations doing their thing, but I love the kind of story we saw last night.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Yes, I took enjoyed the collaborative nature of last night's episode. I really enjoyed the expanded role of Fusco. He and Shaw really help bring the comic (if dry) relief

My favorite thing of last night's show was the use of Lo Fidelity All-Stars "Battleflag" as the song that was playing during the break in. That is an awesome "I'm going to kick some a$$" song which has a great suspense build before it explodes and is truly best experienced at high volume. I used to love listening to that on my way "out and about" when I was young (er).
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Liked seeing Shaw in a white dress instead of black.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Liked seeing Shaw in a white dress instead of black.
    I just like seeing Shaw.

yeah - Root is the only character that doesn't seem to fit in and I hope is eliminated by the end of the season.

Love how they recognized Carter with the shot of the lone glass sitting at the table.

Very Good episode!! These are the types of epis I like. The machine intrigue can get very heavy for me and I don't find it nearly as entertaining, usually because I feel like I"m always missing pieces that I should remember from previous episodes.
    Florimel, PWS, justCoz and 4 others like this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

RIght, just a routine caper, involving all the good guys, even Bear, with a toast to the missing Carter at the end.
    Fusco didn't wait long enough for John to mourn her before he jumped in with the crown jewels remark...

i must have marathoned the show twice in the last month or so...really good show to watch if you have some downtime

and each time i caught something that i missed in the previous viewing

thats a sign of a well written show

---

i am officially an expert on the show now so if anyone has any questions or cant remember something feel free to ask, lol
    Punkin, Florimel, PWS and 1 others like this.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I haven't been on the site for awhile, but I just wanted to pop in and say that this season has been crazy! I love this show, but sometimes the back stories are a little foggy and my husband has to remind me of who a person is or what they are doing. Glad to see we (should?) have a new episode this coming week!

+ Reply to Thread