+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Like Tree546Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

I hadn't watched the show until Saturday night, so i didn't realize that CM was Ma'am.....very interesting choice.

I've seen CM do some episodic (Criminal Minds most recently) so it didnt' raise any suspicions when she was a guest star on this show.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Starting up again, reminder!
    Punkin and Florimel like this.

I can't wait!!! Not going to see much of Reese in tonight's show though....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

fantastic episode - but I'm missing the actual Persons of Interest.

is it going to be about the machine the rest of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    fantastic episode - but I'm missing the actual Persons of Interest.

is it going to be about the machine the rest of the season?
    I hope not. I miss the original format of this show. It seems to have moved toward evil groups of people trying to undermine or destroy our POI bunch, instead of our guys/gals saving/bringing to justice, the people the Machine gives them.
    I preferred it the old way.

I'm not a fan of when a show feels it has to have the big-bad's making everyone miserable. This happened to The Mentalist with Red John, & Castle with the somebody-killed-her-mother storyline, neither of which I wanted to watch.

This isn't exactly a light hearted show, but this seems to suck out what little light heartedness it does have. I like the personal interactions. I don't want this show changed.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, I hope they soon reset, the way Mentalist and Castle seem to have..... I realize the writers may not want to do a show like CSI or the L&O franchises with a new crime each week, but there's a reason those shows last....
    Punkin likes this.

and that's just it - with all this with the machine, Root, Samaritan etc....how do they go back to the original format? The machine moved itself and no longer communicates with Finch - only Root.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yeah, I hope they soon reset, the way Mentalist and Castle seem to have..... I realize the writers may not want to do a show like CSI or the L&O franchises with a new crime each week, but there's a reason those shows last....
    Revenge did the same thing with The Initiative storyline. This season they reset & went back to the original way it was.
    Listen up: Person of Interest writers. We liked the show just fine the way it was. Don't mess with a successful formula.
    Punkin, Florimel and Coco46 like this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Count me in as another viewer who is very disappointed with the direction in which they have taken this show. They have sucked all the enjoyment out of it for me. It is making me become a person of disinterest.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Like many of you, I'm not happy with the direction the show has taken. It seems headed more towards non-ending action/violence and diminishing character development and story. On the other hand I did enjoy Saul Rubinek's role very much as well as what we saw of teenage Harold with this father.

Again, I like Amy Acker's work as an actress, but I can't manage to generate any enthusiasm for Root. I'd much rather watch Bear.
    mushybrain and Coco46 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread