+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree412Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

I'm so angry I can't even really comment today. Oh, well.
    Punkin, PWS and Jaceegirl like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    I'm angry, upset, depressed, disappointed. I want to scream & cry, but there's no one to scream or cry to that could do any good.

Unfortunately I saw it coming, but kept supressing what I was seeing, telling myself they wouldn't do something like that. Too many things happened in the last couple of episodes that all pointed to closure for that character.
    Her ex-husband finally getting his act together & re-establishing a good relationship with Carter & her son.
    Both Reese & Finch began calling her "Joss" instead of Carter, making it personal.
    The kiss. I was cheering "yeah! finally!" I always saw something between them & saw them getting closer.
    She finally brought HR down & got credit for it in the Department.

It was clear they were wrapping something up. I was just in denial as to what it was.

As to Fusco's son, way back in the first few episodes of the series, he had a picture of his son on his desk & talked about him in regard to wanting to keep him safe & provide a good life for him.
    I also loved the Fusco Strikes Back part. Once again, I was cheering.
    Punkin, PWS, Coco46 and 2 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I was gratified that I had it right as it seemed the most logical outcome to me. Three alpha females seemed a little much; there is more diversity in personality types among the men.

I'm eager to see her in the next show that comes her way, which I'm sure will be soon. I hope she gets a role as good as this one in a quality show. She has certainly proven herself to be an outstanding actress.
    Punkin, PWS, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Just saw last night's epi. Wow!! I don't know what to say. I thought it would happen, but I was hoping I was wrong. That was a very good episode, even though I'm sad about the ending.
    Punkin, PWS and Jaceegirl like this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I am so sad. What a loss. She was such a great character - a good, strong, don't-mess-with-the-law woman. RIP Carter. (sigh)
    Punkin, NCLurker, PWS and 3 others like this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And now their only trusted police contact is Fusco....

Meant to add last night...Finch and Root---interesting that Root said that John was not FInch's first "muscle" and that the others had been lost...I assume she was guessing but his response seemed to indicate she was right. Also, I'm amazed that he didn't let her out to save John or the others...a man of principle...I really thought it was building towards that.

Wow wasn't expecting that. I accidentally saw a twitter comment and it looked as if the actor playing Fusco was saying goodbye to his character and I was so sure it was going to be Fusco.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And now their only trusted police contact is Fusco....

Meant to add last night...Finch and Root---interesting that Root said that John was not FInch's first "muscle" and that the others had been lost...I assume she was guessing but his response seemed to indicate she was right. Also, I'm amazed that he didn't let her out to save John or the others...a man of principle...I really thought it was building towards that.
    Not only did he not let her out, but he mentioned that he might not be back & if that had happened she would have been locked in that cage forever.

I have to believe that something is going to happen to get her back in the good graces of the crew & she & Shaw will set out on a new path of destruction.
    inthegarden likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Not only did he not let her out, but he mentioned that he might not be back & if that had happened she would have been locked in that cage forever.

I have to believe that something is going to happen to get her back in the good graces of the crew & she & Shaw will set out on a new path of destruction.
    I think in next week's preview it looked as if Root was out.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Jacegirl, I wouldn't even know how to track that on twitter. I am below novice on twitter. I do have an account but that's about it.
    NCLurker I'm no expert either and recently joined so don't know what I am doing. Glad TripleGemini explained it so well. I did just what she said and retweeted many of the things people were saying. The only reason I went on was I read that Taraji was always on Twitter during the show and was very active with her tweets keeping the fans informed so thought I would just check it out.

Sure enough when I went on she started out asking if the east coast was ready. Taraji P. Henson was tweeting during the episode telling us how some of the scenes were filmed. One that I remember was how they were not really in that ambulance as it was driving, but actually just sitting in it on the set while technology took over. She even mentioned how she knew the ending, but still was nervous.

I still wish she was not killed. I'm sure with her talents as Florimel mentioned she will be on to bigger and better things. I just know I'm going to miss the dynamics of the original four talents who I came to know and love. I know the show will be different, as we have known it, and really hope I find it as good.

In regards to Finch and not letting Root out. I don't think it would have made any difference as far as being able to save Carter. I knew the head cop (can't think of his name) was still on the loose (the only one not caught) which I knew was trouble for someone and figured it had to be Carter. Carter had already been returned to Detective so not sure if Root could have done anything. Maybe she could have, but the writers obviously have different plans up their sleeve. The writers did tweet out to her something about there are always "flashbacks". Not that it would ever be the same, but if Reese goes to a dark place I guess that is where we would see them.

RIP Carter I sure am going to miss you.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 11-21-2013 at 07:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread