+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Possible spoiler (tweet from Kevin Chapman, @POIFUSCO):

Click to see Spoiler:
    Tonight @ 10pm est, I will toast a glass to the best Fans in the World, and say Thank You for always being there for POI and " THE FUSCO"
    NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo! I am having a major sad right now. I will hold out hope it is not what it seems.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

The moment they showed the scene with

Click to see Spoiler:
    John and Carter in the morgue, I knew she was history. I will miss her character very much.

PWS likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

To the Point

ahhhh, I am so sad. I love all the characters and didn't want to see any of them go. I knew when they had that tender moment that it wasn't looking good.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, mushybrain and NCLurker---that was when I was sure who the goner was going to be. The previews make it look as if, despite the dying person's request (at least I'm assuming that was the request) this event does
    Click to see Spoiler:
    push John back to closer to the way he was when they met. BUT while this was tender I was a tad surprised by it... I mean John seemed to be flirting with that sort of facilitator woman (played by Paige Turco) that he had to spend a day pretending to be married to...he always seemed to enjoy it when they met up
    . FYI none of the stuff in this post or above is a spoiler if you've seen the show. Just doing it in deference to the West Coast.

An aside...have we seen Fusco's kid before? Carter's has appeared off and on and even been kidnapped, but I never thought of Fusco as a single dad. Why haven't he and Carter bonded over that before? Or did I miss some shows?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I agree, mushybrain and NCLurker---that was when I was sure who the goner was going to be. The previews make it look as if, despite the dying person's request (at least I'm assuming that was the request) this event does
    Click to see Spoiler:
    push John back to closer to the way he was when they met. BUT while this was tender I was a tad surprised by it... I mean John seemed to be flirting with that sort of facilitator woman (played by Paige Turco) that he had to spend a day pretending to be married to...he always seemed to enjoy it when they met up
    . FYI none of the stuff in this post or above is a spoiler if you've seen the show. Just doing it in deference to the West Coast.

An aside...have we seen Fusco's kid before? Carter's has appeared off and on and even been kidnapped, but I never thought of Fusco as a single dad. Why haven't he and Carter bonded over that before? Or did I miss some shows?
    It did seem to come out of left field, so I had a bit of a hard time buying it. It would have seemed more genuine if

Click to see Spoiler:
    that tender moment wasn't romantically motivated. It would have been every bit as special, and would have been consistent with the authenticity of how the characters have always interacted, if John had revealed that she had saved his life the night they first met, and he loved her (not was in love with her) because of it. I suppose they just needed a major catalyst to get John to be very angry and damaged again.

As far as Fusco's son, I do remember one episode when we found out about him. I think it had to do with HR making threats again to try to keep Fusco in line.
    NCLurker, PWS and BuckeyeAddict like this.

I am so sad. Don't know what else to say. I felt the same way you did NC Lurker. I was actually on Twitter throughout the show. The writers and some of the actors were on as well. People on Twitter were going crazy.

As far as Fusco's son, I do remember one episode when we found out about him. I think it had to do with HR making threats again to try to keep Fusco in line.
    I remember that as well mushybrain.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 11-20-2013 at 12:46 AM.
    PWS likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't even want to watch

To the Point

Jacegirl, I wouldn't even know how to track that on twitter. I am below novice on twitter. I do have an account but that's about it.

I actually did not like that "tender moment" at all!!! I thought it was forced, fake and totally out of the blue. Did the writers just set that up so John can go "crazy" over his grief? I don't think that did justice to either character. They were better as friends who worked towards a common goal.

I also was annoyed with Finch.

Shaw and Fusco were great.
    PWS and ladygreco like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Jacegirl, I wouldn't even know how to track that on twitter. I am below novice on twitter. I do have an account but that's about it.
    You can go to Twitter search (http://twitter.com/search) and type in the hashtag for the show (#PersonOfInterest) to see the tagged tweets.

Also, you can go to Twitter and use the different names to see what they posted (http://twitter.com/[name]):

- @POIWritersRoom
    - @PersonOfInterest
    - @TheRealTaraji
    - @POIFusco

Hope that helps! (Note: You don't have to have a Twitter account to go to those pages.)

+ Reply to Thread