+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Human Resource perhaps?
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fan

My guess, after seeing the previews, is that they're going to kill off Carter. In last week's episode we got to see Carter's son, happy and safe with his dad. Also, she had very kind words for Fusco (said he was the best partner she'd ever had.) I think she'll end up sacrificing herself to save Reese somehow….since both criminals and dirty cops are after him, and his number has come up. I hope they all survive, but it sounds like someone is going to die.

I really dread watching this upcoming episode, as I realize how attached I've become to all these characters. I'd rather they didn't kill off any of them…well, with the exception of Root.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It is true with the LOST history here it really could be a main character....I'm a little worried for Carter as they've shown us that her son will be ok with the newly OK ex husband and father. And she's kind of said her goodbyes. On the plus side for her, she's the only non-white in the cast at the moment...even that Asian computer guy who helped them out in the past has disappeared...so I'm hoping that the diversity issue will save her... On the other hand I don't want to lose Fusco either! I'm hoping that the previews are misleading as they so often are. So then I don't know what major charactor it could be...doesn't make sense to kill off the ones they've just brought in.

As for HR, all I ever think of when I hear it is Human Resources, but if they ever told us I missed it. I"ve wondered as well.

ETA... sorry sunnydayz....didn't read your post somehow. Well, great minds think alike!
    sunnydayz likes this.

I don't want it to be any of them!!!!!!!

HR - I can't recall any explanation ever for the acronym.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I don't want it to be any of them!!!!!!!

HR - I can't recall any explanation ever for the acronym.

Huge Rectum?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't recall any definition of HR either, but I always assumed it was Human Resources.

Although I hope I'm wrong, as I think more about it, I anticipate it will be either Fusco or Carter, leaning more towards Carter. As far as diversity goes, Sarah Shahi's father was from Iran and her mother from Spain. I read that is is descended from 17th Century Iranian royalty. I'm also hoping we see more of Ken Leung's character at some point. He did do the short-lived Zero Hour series, so maybe he wasn't available.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Although I hope I'm wrong, as I think more about it, I anticipate it will be either Fusco or Carter, leaning more towards Carter.
    I think Carter would be the most logical only because so many people think it will be Fusco (maybe not on this site), but lots of articles I have read. Time to get my Kleenex out as I don't want it to be either, but especially Carter.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

There is a POI wikipedia entry that says that HR is indeed Human Resources.

Interestingly, I also found an "answer" on ask.com that states it was originally a task force investigation "Homicide and Robbery" but they got sucked into the criminal underworld. Supposedly that was explained in a deleted scene from the "Judgement" episode in the first season. We have the DVD, so I will see if I can find anything out.

As much as I would hate to lose Fusco or Carter, I would probably cry hardest if we lost Bear. I've been worried that they were going to kill him off since he joined the show.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Possible spoiler (tweet from Kevin Chapman, @POIFUSCO):

Click to see Spoiler:
    Tonight @ 10pm est, I will toast a glass to the best Fans in the World, and say Thank You for always being there for POI and " THE FUSCO"

FORT Fan

Ugh! Noooooooooo!! Gonna have to get my tissues ready.

+ Reply to Thread