+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree510Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I think the one to eventually "fall" will be the Amy Acker character. Finch his going to let her out of her cage, to assist with all these HR & Russian people & she will somehow find a bullit with her name on it. I know that the previews show someone different getting shot, but that doesn't mean that person dies. All IMHO, of course.
    except it's being touted as a "fallen hero" - I'm hoping it's not who it looks like, but what other characters would be considered 'heros' - Reese, Finch and Carter aren't going anywhere - they are the stars of the show. Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi were brought on as regular cast members this season. I'm actually hoping it's the head cop guy that gives me the creeps.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Although I'd like to see the last of Root, I agree that she could not in any way be characterized as a "hero," so I doubt it is she. If it's not the one that seems to be obvious, I've been wondering if it could be Carter. She's been putting herself in major danger for a long time now and maybe she pays for it. I hope not; I love Carter, but it did occur to me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    except it's being touted as a "fallen hero" - I'm hoping it's not who it looks like, but what other characters would be considered 'heros' - Reese, Finch and Carter aren't going anywhere - they are the stars of the show. Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi were brought on as regular cast members this season. I'm actually hoping it's the head cop guy that gives me the creeps.
    You argue against Root as being a hero & then you point towards the head cop. Now that guy is certainly no hero. I really have no idea how this will all come out in the wash, but I don't see any of the "main" characters departing. It may just happen as all the previews have pointed, but that seems to be a red herring to me.

Let's hope it's not Bear. Love when he appears in an episode.
    Punkin, Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Let's hope it's not Bear. Love when he appears in an episode.

It better not be as Bear is the most popular character on the show.
    PWS, ladygreco, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I love this show and love everyone on it. I don't want to lose any of these characters, and that most definitely includes Bear. I may be grasping here and will put it in spoilers just in case. If I'm wrong then my next guess would be the one that you are referring to as "that man".

Click to see Spoiler:
    I had another thought of who it could possibly be and that might be Carter's husband Paul. He is not a hero in the sense of being a regular hero to the show, but he did serve in the armed services and had lots of problems dealing with the aftermath. He did tell her to call if she ever needed help. I wonder if he comes to help her and gets killed. Seems odd that he recently returned and has finally gotten the help she asked him to. Probably far fetched, but just hate the thought of losing one of our regulars.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 11-16-2013 at 05:26 AM.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I love this show and love everyone on it. I don't want to lose any of these characters, and that most definitely includes Bear. I may be grasping here and will put it in spoilers just in case. If I'm wrong then my next guess would be the one that you are referring to as "that man".

Click to see Spoiler:
    I had another thought of who it could possibly be and that might be Carter's husband Paul. He is not a hero in the sense of being a regular hero to the show, but he did serve in the armed services and had lots of problems dealing with the aftermath. He did tell her to call if she ever needed help. I wonder if he comes to help her and gets killed. Seems odd that he recently returned and has finally gotten the help she asked him to. Probably far fetched, but just hate the thought of losing one of our regulars.
    I'm just guessing, but I think it will be a more prominent character than the one you suggest. It seems to me that this wonderful show is following the example of Lost in not being afraid to kill off core characters. I do not believe, however, that they would go so far as to kill off the beloved Bear. Victor stayed around until the end, too.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I'm just guessing, but I think it will be a more prominent character than the one you suggest. It seems to me that this wonderful show is following the example of Lost in not being afraid to kill off core characters. I do not believe, however, that they would go so far as to kill off the beloved Bear. Victor stayed around until the end, too.
    I didn't watch Lost, but I'm guessing you are right and that it will be a more major character. Just grasping at straws and guess it could be who I originally thought. Still using spoiler tags as I know some people want to be surprised. Not that I know anything.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Fusco or even Carter. I have read many sites that people love Fusco a lot and were just happy to see him again and involved with this storyline, and don't want to lose him. He is in trouble in the previews and at times as we know it doesn't always turn out to be what the previews indicate. I just hope it's not Carter - that would be horrible because I think she is a really major character and loved by many. Well, as I said I love them all. Except Root, but I think they are just getting started with her. The thing that worries me is that they are wrapping up the HR storyline and the two most involved with that has been Fusco and Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post

Click to see Spoiler:
    Killing off the character in your spoiler would work for me!
    PWS and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

What exactly does HR stand for. Home Room, Home Run, Heavenly Rumble, Honesty Reigns, nothing seems to fit. Did I miss the announcement of the meaning?

+ Reply to Thread