+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree454Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Anyone think that Carter's new rookie partner may be an HR plant?
    I hope not. But it is possible. Also, she didn't even know she spoke right to the head of HR. And to learn that Cal's own godfather gave the order to put him down. Cold.

While I'm enjoying the addition of Shaw, I feel there hasn't been enough Finch in these episodes. I hope that changes.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

not enough Lionel.

I think Carter is suspicious of Cal's Godfather, but she cant' put her finger on why.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Liked the three girls night out at the club.

Luv'ed that Shaw is doting on Bear.

The Root subarc was good.

Felt the main story was unfinished..what's a birth certificate going to do Wellington can fly Alex out of the country in a day before any judge even see the birth certificate.

Kinda starting to feel sorry for that black ops guy (not really) .. didn't Root injure him before or was that Reese or was it Shaw?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Felt the main story was unfinished..what's a birth certificate going to do Wellington can fly Alex out of the country in a day before any judge even see the birth certificate.
    Agreed. Also, the whole explanation of why Ian was keeping such detailed dossiers on all those women didn't make sense to me either.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Agreed. Also, the whole explanation of why Ian was keeping such detailed dossiers on all those women didn't make sense to me either.
    I got the feeling that Ian was keeping dossiers on the women he liked because he said he studied them so he could treat and cater to their ever needs while he was dating them.
    Florimel likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I got the feeling that Ian was keeping dossiers on the women he liked because he said he studied them so he could treat and cater to their ever needs while he was dating them.
    That creeped me out. It screamed player/stalker.
    So far I'm liking the addition of the newer women in the story. Carter isn't the only woman in the man's world anymore. I also liked the implication that there might be something between Reese & Carter that they aren't even seeing yet.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Razgovar the name of this episode is Serbo-Croatian for "job interview" how cute.

I luv Shaw. Best kick ass female character in ages. I want to be her.

Luv, luv, luv Shaw and the little girl together.

Lets not forget Carter being kick ass herself ... I thought her partner would pee in his pants after she turned his gun on him.

This show so empowers women...I luv it.

This show rocks.
    PWS, justCoz, TripleGemini and 3 others like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Razgovar the name of this episode is Serbo-Croatian for "job interview" how cute.

I luv Shaw. Best kick ass female character in ages. I want to be her.

Luv, luv, luv Shaw and the little girl together.

Lets not forget Carter being kick ass herself ... I thought her partner would pee in his pants after she turned his gun on him.

This show so empowers women...I luv it.

This show rocks.
    Bearcata - Yes, yes, yes to everything you said. I love Shaw. I love that she just shoots the bad guys. I have screamed at the TV so often in different shows for someone to "just shoot him!!!" and FINALLY there is a character that does it! I loved that Carter was a bad-ass as well. And I loved Shaw telling the little girl that she was just in it for the dog! HA! (Did I say "love" enough? )
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

I think this was one of the strongest episodes this season. There was so much going on yet the pace and interlocking stories really kept me riveted the whole time. Wonderful small moments, an intriguing larger plot, backstory on Shaw, and movement on a larger story arc (HR)

I thought the part with Carter in the bar with her partner was excellent. Smart, well-written, tense - just awesome and perfect.
    SpringMaiden27 and mushybrain like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Count me among those who love Shaw. It's a great role and so much better than the part she had in Fairly Legal. I've seen her work on other things and I"m delighted she was given a chance at this role in this outstanding show.

I've also loved Carter from the beginning and was pleased as punch that she saw through her sleazy new partner.

Root I could do without. Amy Acker is a very good actress, but I've had my fill of psychotic super villains. If she was just an evil character, I'd find it more palatable.

The male characters are terrific in their own right. Michael Emerson proved his worth in Lost and continues to do so. A major key to an excellence in comedy or drama is the quality of the ensemble cast.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread