+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Um...I think PoI is one of the shows that doesn't get put online (although that could change this year).
    I just checked the CBS website and no full episodes posted from last season. :-(

FORT Fan

Try your local library. I recently got Season 1 from the library. It was good to revisit how it all began. I highly recommend it! Season 2 is available, as well.

I missed last season due to time conflicts and I hate watching shows on the computer. But...I just saw that On Demand now has Person of Interest as a selection! And last night's episode is up! Even though I'm behind, I'm hoping I won't be too lost if I watch the premiere.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Welcome back to Person of Interest. This is another of my must watch shows. It seems as if they are going to focus a lot on Carter this season. I'm eager to see that and Shaw is another character I'm liking more and more. I like that they are adding new characters into the mix with Finch and Reese though not so many as to make it muddled. It keeps the show fresh and interesting for me.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I read summaries of each episode from last season but none of them mentioned how Root gets institutionalized so can someone please fill me in on that. Also, does Carter still have custody of her son? It looked like she was living in a hotel or small apartment in the premiere and I haven't read anything about where her son is. Also, I guess she got over Fusco's checkered past on the department. I think being a beat cop is going to take its toll on her. Not sure if I like the new female addition, Shaw?, but she may grow on me. Also, does Finch still have Bear?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Sarah Shahi! Now that's a Person Of Interest! Yeppers
    Florimel likes this.

Absolutely best scene is the very end when Root told her Doctor the Truth..totally chilling..I do wish that the computer graphics that came after measuring the level of violence and potential of success were larger because they add that little element of authenticity to the show and I think most people don't even see them or realize that they can see The Machines thought process.

Second best scene was the Crime Bosses henchmen picking up the lunchbox of uncut diamonds and the briefcase full of money. Luv'ed the smile of his face.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Root got caught at the end of last season and wound up in the hospital, where you already saw her on the phone with the computer....I'm not sure if the computer is really telling her what she thinks it is....maybe it's trying to straighten her out, hence the argument about whether she should kill the shrink.

Took me a second to realize who it was who was picking up the diamonds! Super crime boss wins again!

FYI - According to iMDB - today is Jim Caviezel's birthday. He is 45.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

2nd episode of the season.

Like that you can't tell if the person they are trying to save is really good or bad.

Hated that he smashed a vase over Finch's head .. Bear where were you? Too busy eating your doggie treats?

Liked the new menacing story arc...this series does it so well.

Anyone think that Carter's new rookie partner may be an HR plant?
    MeanestMomEver likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread