+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree412Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

I did a search, but can find nothing to indicate that Kevin Chapman is leaving the show. I hope he stays; Fusco is a very interesting character to me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Watched the finale for a second time. Still holds up very well.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I rarely use the word, "awesome," because not very much tv inspires me with awe. This show's ongoing story is so well-constructed that for me the word applies. Just wonderful, though I did miss Bear.
    I loved when Reese said that Bear was with Leon.
    PWS likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Who/what is Leon?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Who/what is Leon?
    Nevermind. That's the accountant guy.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I could just see Leon warily not letting Bear out of his sight, and keeping his distance!
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, I caught that, too-- I liked it because it meant that two very appealing "off screen" characters are being kept "alive" for the future.

And was struck again during finale that, as was mentioned above, this show really uses strong women characters---and not just one at a time, but several at once. Right now we have Reese's former partner, Carter, Root, off screeen Zoe, Finch's true love, and now the master villianess---who may be one of the above or a brand new one. Plus it uses great actors who (for the men at least) don't all fall into the traditionally good looking category--Finch, Fusco, the master criminal.....
    Hyper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yes, I caught that, too-- I liked it because it meant that two very appealing "off screen" characters are being kept "alive" for the future.

And was struck again during finale that, as was mentioned above, this show really uses strong women characters---and not just one at a time, but several at once. Right now we have Reese's former partner, Carter, Root, off screeen Zoe, Finch's true love, and now the master villianess---who may be one of the above or a brand new one. Plus it uses great actors who (for the men at least) don't all fall into the traditionally good looking category--Finch, Fusco, the master criminal.....
    Sorta reminds me of the good old days of soap operas where they used quality actors who were not "pretty" but they could act and that made the shows great.
    Florimel and TripleGemini like this.

Best scene of the finale? I am thinking it is when Reece and Shaw exit off the overhead ramp and walk to the helicopter past the medevac crew eating their lunch.

Was this the finale of the second or third season? Anyone know where I can view the first (or first and second) seasons? I started watching this in February 2013, and there are so many unanswered questions! Love this show even though I am confused half the time!

+ Reply to Thread