+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree336Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Watching the finale and so far 30 minutes in it is good.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Liked the finale. Poor Carter I do wish she had shot the one police officer several times. I mean he threatened her and her son and as a member of HR he is worse than a regular criminal because he pretends to be a police office who is sworn to protect the public.

Overall I liked how many of the threads were wrapped up and yet new possibilities were presented. This finale felt satisfying to the point if I wanted to not continue watching the show I would be OK with it and it also set me up to want to watch season 3.
    MiaT2 and BuckeyeAddict like this.

My son thinks that Finch's ex-fiance' is "ma'am" (in the car). He's usually right about these things...now we have to wait and see :-)

Excellent season finale. I was close on what Finch did, but I didn't nail it. And I liked that they posted a warning before the show (although mostly it meant that I knew there would be an explosion). And now we know how Nathan died and how Finch got his limp.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    My son thinks that Finch's ex-fiance' is "ma'am" (in the car). He's usually right about these things...now we have to wait and see :-)
    I don't like that at all! But we're to assume we would recognize her because otherwise they would show the face, and there aren't too many women to choose among. Zoe is another candidate but I don't want it to be her either. Were there any women connected with Nathan?

Why did Carter save Elias?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Overall I liked how many of the threads were wrapped up and yet new possibilities were presented. This finale felt satisfying to the point if I wanted to not continue watching the show I would be OK with it and it also set me up to want to watch season 3.
    Yes, a good finale. Just the right mix of new questions and answers to old ones.

While some of the jumping back and forth was getting me confused, I did like how Shaw worked with Reese, and the answers we got about the machine. The stuff with Carter/HR/Elias was fascinating. Reese couldn't help so she took matters in to her own hands.

My son thinks that Finch's ex-fiance' is "ma'am" (in the car).
    This would be both surprising and disappointing if it turns out to be true.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

The official CBS recap - Person of Interest: God Mode - on CBS.com - says Root was institutionalized. I assumed she was just recovering from her injury in a hospital.

Loved the scene where Shaw/Reese drive up to the wedding party, shoot the guy, extend congratulations to the newlyweds, and then speed off because there is so much work to do.

Lots of loose ends tied up but we still don't know how Finch got to be a gazillionaire.

Funny thing about VCR's. They're only as smart as the idiot programming them.

I wasn't going to be home last night 'till late, so I planned to tape. I walked in at 40 minutes into the show. The VCR wasn't taping. I only saw the last 20 minutes. And CBS doesn't show online.

I really need to quit programming the dumb thing when I first get up in the morning. My brain hasn't kicked in yet.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

I rarely use the word, "awesome," because not very much tv inspires me with awe. This show's ongoing story is so well-constructed that for me the word applies. Just wonderful, though I did miss Bear.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    I am often wrong about stuff like this, but I just cannot imagine Finch's ex becoming a person like "Ma'am." The Machine found her to be an anomaly because there was nothing at all threatening about her and she has nothing bad in her past. She's an artist who loves books. How does she make the leap to super villainess? Unless she outsmarted The Machine.

There are a lot of reasons why we might not have been shown "Ma'am's" face. 1. Maybe they haven't hired somebody for the part yet. 2. Why pay somebody for a 15 second shot? 3. Would the person they hired still be available in a few months? 4. If you don't show the face, people will speculate and debate about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Why did Carter save Elias?
    Elias is an enemy of HR. I don't think Carter knows what she wants to do with Elias, but maybe she figured she had to intercede before it was too late. Elias might be her best weapon against HR. As bad as Elias is, HR is worse, since they are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Like you, Bearcata, I'm glad they ended the season like they did. Last year was torture! They did tie up the biggest loose ends, but there is still intrigue about what will happen next.

Did anyone else notice Fusco was conspicuously MIA the last 2 episodes? I tried Googling him to see if there was something happening in his life that kept him from being on the show, but all I could find was that he's had parts in a couple of movies that are currently in post-production.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread