+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Person of Interest

I smell another cliff-hanger! There are only 2 more episodes left this season. If that happens, I hope it's not as excruciating as the one last year. I didn't think my heart was going to be able to take it!

5/2 Zero Day
    Reese and Finch realize that a virus has rendered The Machine erratic, causing it to issue numbers irregularly. As they race against the viral countdown, the team searches for a tech millionaire so elusive no one has ever seen him. Also, Detective Carter's mission to bring Cal Beecher's murderer to justice lands her squarely within the sights of the HR criminal organization.

5/9 God Mode
    Reese and Finch team up with surprising allies in a race to save The Machine from a familiar, nefarious entity, and the true nature of Finch's relationship with former partner Nathan Ingram is revealed. Meanwhile, Carter tries to bring Beecher's murderer to justice and finds herself at odds with the criminal organization HR.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Are we ever going to find out how Finch ended up in the hospital and Nathan ended up dead? Or how Finch became a gazillionaire? (Sometimes I wonder if the writers even know.)

Yes, I think we'll find out, Brooks, and I'm sure the writers know. I'm probably wrong, but I do find myself wondering if Nathan is really dead and is, in fact, the real evil power behind it all.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Yes, I think we'll find out, Brooks, and I'm sure the writers know. I'm probably wrong, but I do find myself wondering if Nathan is really dead and is, in fact, the real evil power behind it all.
    I have a suspicion that Nathan isn't dead also. Finch is supposed to be. Why shouldn't Nathan be faking it too?

I'm looking forward to some day learning the answers to so many of the secrets in this show. They'll probably spoon-feed them to us. Just enough to keep us begging for more. If the show starts to slip in ratings, then maybe they'll start doling them out in greater helpings.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I missed the first 15 minutes on POI this week and went over to CBS TV Network Primetime, Daytime, Late Night and Classic Television Shows and they don't even so entire episodes of the show online? did I miss a link? how weird that you can't watch this show online or On Demand.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CBS has always been a holdout for On Demand. I have Cox Cable and didn't even have the channel as an option until maybe a year ago. I have it now, but Person of Interest isn't there. Very short-sighted of CBS in my opinion. I do DVR the show to get around that and to watch when I want to watch and to replay in case I've missed anything.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Amazing Race isn't On Demand either but Survivor is.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I missed the first 15 minutes on POI this week and went over to CBS TV Network Primetime, Daytime, Late Night and Classic Television Shows and they don't even so entire episodes of the show online? did I miss a link? how weird that you can't watch this show online or On Demand.
    I think it has to do with who owns the show. There are several shows on CBS where the full episodes are never online. (I just looked it up on Wikipedia...I think it's a Warner Brothers issue because it's mostly their shows that aren't online.)

I have to agree that Warner Brothers is the worst. They are the ones who will not put the extras on rental dvds, so I am the one who won't buy a Warner Brothers dvd. I'll just rent and burn. I can do without the extras although I do love them.

My CBS was down on Thursday all evening. I guess that means my chances of seeing this episode are 0.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread