+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Wow
    I guess we all see the same thing & have different opinions. I didn't like the show at all last night. In fact, I considered turning it off & watching some of what I taped earlier in the week.
    I had been visiting & left to make sure I got home in time for POI. I felt like "I rushed home for THIS???"

Maybe it was the lack of Reese/Finch/Carter/Fusco. Maybe it was the nonstop violence. I don't know, but just not my cup of tea.
    This show isn't non stop violence when the regular cast is featured? Are we watching the same show?
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I like Sarah Shahi & I was disappointed when Fairly Legal was cancelled. I'd love to see her more often on this show. They stepped up their game this episode.
    inthegarden likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I'm a fan of Jimmi Simpson, so I liked him right off the bat - and he always plays ecentric very well.

I love that he knows Finch and Reese's secret - you know there had to be some kind of threat out there since they just rapped up the FBI going after the man in the suit and the Annie Parisse s/ls. and we still have Root to deal with, since she's still out there.
    Breakout Kings maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    This show isn't non stop violence when the regular cast is featured? Are we watching the same show?
    I agree that there's probably just as much violence in other episodes, but the fact that it's about characters I'm attached to & rooting for makes a difference to me. It's not quite so noticable.
    Putting strangers in that I had nothing invested in made the violence much more noticable & irritating. Kind of like an action movie where I just don't care about the hero.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I agree that there's probably just as much violence in other episodes, but the fact that it's about characters I'm attached to & rooting for makes a difference to me. It's not quite so noticable.
    Putting strangers in that I had nothing invested in made the violence much more noticable & irritating. Kind of like an action movie where I just don't care about the hero.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I hope it turns out Cal is really a good guy, and the suspicions are unfounded. I like him, and he really seems to be heartbroken that Carter is unhappy with him.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Very good episode last night. I'm always happy when Ken Leong appears and when Bear does his thing. Another case of great writing, outstanding lead characters and excellent supporting cast.

Whether one loves, like, or hates Lost, we can be grateful that it brought the talent of Michael Emerson to our attention. He's had a long and successful stage career, he'll be 60 next year, but he said he found it sad and troubling that more people saw him the The Practice than will ever see him in all the stage plays he's ever done.
    GabbyG and mushybrain like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Somewhat bad news, POI fans. We won't get a new episode for a few weeks due to the NCAA basketball tournament that starts next Thursday. The next new episode is on 4/4. I've heard the season finale is on 5/9. There are a lot of loose ends to tie up in that short time! What's up with Root? What about the white-haired man and the computer virus that was planted by Kara? The next episode title is "Trojan Horse." I'm curious if that has anything to do with the virus, since some are Trojans. I figure the character played by Sarah Shahi will be back too. Maybe this will all meet up at the same time. Boy, won't that be a climactic ending to the season!

I'm still worried that Bear will give up his life in the line of duty. They just can't get rid of him!
    Coco46 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Somewhat bad news, POI fans. We won't get a new episode for a few weeks due to the NCAA basketball tournament that starts next Thursday. The next new episode is on 4/4. I've heard the season finale is on 5/9. There are a lot of loose ends to tie up in that short time! What's up with Root? What about the white-haired man and the computer virus that was planted by Kara? The next episode title is "Trojan Horse." I'm curious if that has anything to do with the virus, since some are Trojans. I figure the character played by Sarah Shahi will be back too. Maybe this will all meet up at the same time. Boy, won't that be a climactic ending to the season!

I'm still worried that Bear will give up his life in the line of duty. They just can't get rid of him!
    I just wish they would state that when they showed the previews of other shows instead of leaving viewers hanging.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I just wish they would state that when they showed the previews of other shows instead of leaving viewers hanging.
    I think that is the cue. If you get a preview for PoI, then there is a new episode the next week. Otherwise, we're out of luck. But yes, you're still left with reading between the lines.

+ Reply to Thread