+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Person of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    This is truely my most favorite show on tv and I can't wait for the next episodes in Feb. Loved Carter in the interrogation room and just laughed at Fusco. He definitely offers the comedy part of the show! I think those episodes with Fusco that seemed to not have an ending were just there to show that even though Reece was in jail and Finch was trying to help him, Finch was still taking care of the machine business and Fusco was doing the jobs for him. They were fillers to maintain the concept of the show.
    I hope you know that it's returning the day before February.

YAY!!! It's finally back tonight! Now we can find out what evil Karla has in mind.

I actually had a bit of a scare this morning. I was looking at a site that had a TV schedule on the page. I saw at 8:00 CBS had "Superbowl's Greatest Commercials" scheduled to air and PoI wasn't even scheduled after that! When I called my husband to complain, he informed me that "Superbowl's Greatest Commercials" was on last night. Phew!
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

OK, how the heck did Snow find Kiera's car. Really, how did he know it was hers and where she parked it? And how did he get inside? And really if a cruise missile didn't kill Kiera do the writers really expect me to believe a little jacket bomb did?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PS: Bear knocking over John was priceless.
    march, BuckeyeAddict and Coco46 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    OK, how the heck did Snow find Kiera's car. Really, how did he know it was hers and where she parked it? And how did he get inside? And really if a cruise missile didn't kill Kiera do the writers really expect me to believe a little jacket bomb did?
    I'm with you on how he found the car...he only had about four minutes to get out of the building to begin with.

And I figured that if John could escape the cruise missile, so could she. But a vest bomb with as much Simtec as they said would easily have taken her out, especially since she didn't leave the car and run when Snow first started talking (she turned around as if she was going to disable it).

When she was first told the name of the person who bought the laptop, I wondered if it was Harold...and then we saw the note, and it was. But I'm having trouble figuring out *why* he had anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    When she was first told the name of the person who bought the laptop, I wondered if it was Harold...and then we saw the note, and it was. But I'm having trouble figuring out *why* he had anything to do with it.
    That's my main question after the episode and I'm very fuzzy on what we do know. I believe the flashbacks to the hospital were 2010? How does that compare to when Finch finished the project and had the crippling accident? Can anyone help put the pieces together?

They can't cancel the show anytime soon. The cyber world as we know it will end in 5 months and Finch and Bear have to fix it before then, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I hope you know that it's returning the day before February.

YAY!!! It's finally back tonight! Now we can find out what evil Karla has in mind.

I actually had a bit of a scare this morning. I was looking at a site that had a TV schedule on the page. I saw at 8:00 CBS had "Superbowl's Greatest Commercials" scheduled to air and PoI wasn't even scheduled after that! When I called my husband to complain, he informed me that "Superbowl's Greatest Commercials" was on last night. Phew!
    Yes, I realized it was to come on last night and glad I didn't miss it!
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Found this on CBS' site: Person of Interest: Dead Reckoning - on CBS.com

Through flashbacks, we see Agent Stanton's interactions with a mysterious British man named Greer after her near-death experience in China. Greer offers to help her find the person responsible for stealing the laptop that she was sent to retrieve in China, but only if she'll do a few favors for him in return. In the end, the exercise in the D.O.D's lab was for Greer, and he informs her that the man she's looking for is Harold Finch. Though Stanton appears to be dead, it appears that Greer knows of Finch, though it remains to be seen what his long term goals are.
    We still don't know how Finch became a billionaire (or whether any of that is relevant).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And we don't know if Finch really stole the laptop or if Stanton was just told that so she'd go kill Finch.

Good writing with a great star and supporting cast make a do not miss show for me.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Yes, I have no doubt that Finch is not involved with the stealing of the laptop. He would have used one of his bird aliases, at the very least. He's either being framed by one of the surviving original 7 (or 8, if you include Finch) who knew about The Machine, or as inferred above, Greer has some kind of history with or knowledge of Finch, and Greer was setting him up to be eliminated by Kara. Could be Greer knows that Finch is a possible threat to stop his plans.

The other problem with that piece of paper is that it's part of a crime scene. Are the investigators going to find the piece of paper and decide they need to find out who this Harold Finch is? Surely if they did, they'd find he's been dead a few years, and he couldn't have anything to do with the bombing.

Regarding the hole in the story with Snow finding Kara's car - I thought the same thing. But maybe he just happened upon it. He would have been familiar with it (didn't she have both guys in it?), and it was parked right outside the building they were in.

I think Kara really is dead this time. First, the actress is starting in a new series, so she's not quite as available, although she's only had a small recurring role. Second, didn't they actually find and ID her body and Snow's in the wreckage?
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread