+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

I thought Root was a great name choice since only superusers or very good hackers have access permissions to the root directory of mainframes. Ah, takes me back to the days of DOS and Unix, before GUIs were around.

I'm so pleased they added Bear to the cast and I hope he's around for a long time to come. Carter and Fusco are another pair of excellent supporting characters.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

In case you didn't know, we don't get a new episode until next week, 10/18.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    In case you didn't know, we don't get a new episode until next week, 10/18.
    WHAT!!!!

What are those idiot programmers at CBS doing?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    WHAT!!!!

What are those idiot programmers at CBS doing?
    I'll bet it's because the vice-president debates are on Thursday night and who can predict when they will end?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Eastern time zone the VP debate starts at 9 PM, same as Person of Interest, so had to be bumped anyway.

Works well for me. I'll just go to bed early that night. ;^)
    Florimel likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks for the info, Brooks. Re the Veep debate--I may be sorely disappointed, but I'm expecting Biden and Ryan to be a lively debate, especially if the questions are on the line of, what would YOU do if you suddenly became President (which, after all, is the only reason we really care about them), that might be different from what the President would do... e.g., Ryan on the abortion issue, where we know they disagree. So if I were picking a debate to sleep through it wouldn't be that one!

I've noticed a lot of shows saying they won't be back for two weeks...Th ones for this week, Tuesday ones for next week--all has to do with the debates. But only those that show at 9 or 10 pm. And a few other shows that are displaced for longer stretches due to some season ending sports series.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    <snip> Same scene of Finch learning that Bear, who is now living in Finch's library, has a "taste" for 1st editions, LOL. (Not clear to me why a billionaire would be so concerned about that, provided the dewey decimal number is still decipherable.)
    1st editions are treasures...anyone who's into books cares for 1st editions like children. Or better ;-) It doesn't matter how much money someone has.

My gripe was that a Belgian Malinois would never chew a book. Ever. They're too well-trained for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    My gripe was that a Belgian Malinois would never chew a book. Ever. They're too well-trained for that.
    You're missing the obvious. This dog has a spook background. Clearly a double agent.

Here's another cool casting spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ben Linus and Jacob reunion. Mark Pellegrino will guest star on Person of Interest this season. I don't have an airdate yet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Lots for LOST fans here!

Lots of sweet stuff with the dog tonight...and I liked that walking with the dog AND Reese Finch didn't have any of his agoraphobia.

+ Reply to Thread