+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree449Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Oooh, Thanks! Hmmm, I didn't make the connection either that he was actually talking to the machine, versus some "watcher".

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Actually, I assumed he was talking to a machine. But now I'm wondering - IS there somebody else? What about Nathan? Is he really dead? People who are assumed to be dead keep popping up.

My husband was just trying to talk some sense into me. He said that there was a lot of publicity regarding Nathan's death. Surely they had to come up with a body. So could they have pulled that off?
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I FINALLY caught up and watched the finale! Wow, that was a great show! I'm so excited it is back next season. I've always loved JIm Caviezal, he is such a great actor. This character reminds me so much of his character in "The Thin Red Line". Between OUAT, Grimm and this show the summer is going to be very long.

I love that Carter and Fusco know about each other. Did Finch's number come up?? Is that the reason for the phone call? Was the machine telling Reese there was a contingency plan and what to do? Is this tied to the "mission" where he was suppose to kill his partner? Did she kill the CIA people? How the heck did the FBI get involved anyway? So many questions and I need answers.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom View Post
    I FINALLY caught up and watched the finale! Wow, that was a great show! I'm so excited it is back next season. I've always loved JIm Caviezal, he is such a great actor. This character reminds me so much of his character in "The Thin Red Line". Between OUAT, Grimm and this show the summer is going to be very long.

I love that Carter and Fusco know about each other. Did Finch's number come up?? Is that the reason for the phone call? Was the machine telling Reese there was a contingency plan and what to do? Is this tied to the "mission" where he was suppose to kill his partner? Did she kill the CIA people? How the heck did the FBI get involved anyway? So many questions and I need answers.
    You have great taste in shows! But you know how summers go. Before you know it, it's over and you wonder what happened to it!

Wish I could give you some answers. Then I'd have the inside track! Wouldn't it be great to have a job associated with one of those shows, just to know what the story line would be? But then I wonder if the only people who are in the know are the ones who NEED to know, and the rest of the staff are kept as much in the dark as possible. Maybe we need an Unreality Steve to try to get some inside scoop for us!
    Bjaminsmom likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I just watched the Finale. I thought that Reese was talking to the machine at the end, but when the phone rang, all bets were off. Even he seemed surprised, although with Reese it's hard to tell.
    It left me wondering if there is someone else, and does Reese know that? If not, conversing with an understanding & speaking machine adds a whole new twist anyhow.
    Either way adds a new dimention.
    Can't wait 'till Fall.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I remember when Reese asked Finch about learning about how to use the machine in case anything happened to Finch and he said that there was a backup plan in place - I assume he's programmed the machine as the backup.

the concept of this show is so far out there - but I just love it. This is my favourite show on TV right now, and that's only inching out Castle by a small margin.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'm beyond annoyed.

POI is being moved to 10 pm (9 central).

Curse you CBS!!!

that's probably just for the summer while Big Brother is on.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I don't know - the fall schedule already said The Mentalist was being moved to Sunday nights (another move I am NOT happy about).
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

well, snap...I dont' want the Mentalist moved. I tape POI anyway, so it doesn't matter to me what time it's on. I assume the mentalist will be on after the Good Wife?

+ Reply to Thread