+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

I watched my first episode of this show last week. I loved it! I have much to catch up on. I hope I can catch up ON Demand.

Does the show continue the same storyline from week to week or not? Will they show what happened when the good guy put the gun on the table and told the bad guy/rapist, to tell him the right thing to do. (When the bad guy was begging for his life.) I wasn't sure if he was going to actually shoot him or let him go and face the drug charges.

They never showed how that one turned out. There are a few basic storylines, part of which is filling in the backstories through flashbacks of Reece and Finch. Also developing the characters of the two city detectives Carter and Fusco (not sure if you've seen them yet). Most of the cases are just one-time deals but some of the characters reappeared. The series has been renewed. It's my favorite program.
    Florimel, Moontat and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    They never showed how that one turned out. There are a few basic storylines, part of which is filling in the backstories through flashbacks of Reece and Finch. Also developing the characters of the two city detectives Carter and Fusco (not sure if you've seen them yet). Most of the cases are just one-time deals but some of the characters reappeared. The series has been renewed. It's my favorite program.
    Thanks. I really liked it too. I'm not sure how I have missed it. I intend to catch up. It's definitely different.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thanks. I really liked it too. I'm not sure how I have missed it. I intend to catch up. It's definitely different.
    Welcome to the club! I wasn't planning on watching at first, but my husband was. I kept hearing things that piqued my interest, and next thing you know, I'm looking forward to the next episode too! Unfortunately, last I heard the show is not available to be watched anywhere except on CBS on Thursday night (and they had a rerun on last Saturday night). You might just have to wait. I'll try to remember to post if there will be any more extra runs of a show like they had Saturday. It is a fantastic show.

I just looked on Amazon to see when season 1 will be released on DVD. Figured it would be a great Father's Day present for my hubby. It didn't say when it will be released, but right now it's priced at just under $54 for the DVD, and $9 more for the Blu Ray! Yikes! Hopefully those prices will come down.
    Debb70 likes this.

Since CBS refuses to make deals with On Demand, it sadly cannot be watched that way. I do DVR and keep mine for rewatching in order. What I think may happen, and I hope so, is that CBS will choose to return all the episodes in order during the show's hiatus. I have already seen a couple of repeats on Saturday nights.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CBS does do some shows On Demand. I wish they did more. I doubt I'll be purchasing DVD's to see this and other shows, even though I do like them.

FORT Fogey

This is the best show on TV! I can't wait for the next episode, and summer is going to be really long without it

got renewed.
    Moontat and Coco46 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Sweet!! I would have really been upset if this show was axed.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

POI does extremely well in the ratings when it's a new episode. Last week they were #8. CBS would be insane not to renew!
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread