+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Last night's episode was great! Identity theft, Harold on Ecstasy, Carter avoiding Reese's calls, Lionel getting to play "good cop"...it was awesome :-) I'm so glad it's back!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Last night's episode was great! Identity theft, Harold on Ecstasy, Carter avoiding Reese's calls, Lionel getting to play "good cop"...it was awesome :-) I'm so glad it's back!
    Me too. Poor Harold. He's always so in control & reserved. I just wanted to hug him.
    I was so pleased with the way that Reese handled him in the end, leaving before personal secrets came out, rather than letting his curiosity get the better of him. It showed respect & character.
    BuckeyeAddict and Coco46 like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Finch on Ecstasy was hilarious. I got a kick out of his business card with the name Harold Crow on it.

Miss Scarlet, I also thought that was a great moment when Reese didn't take advantage of Finch at the end to get personal information.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Finch on Ecstasy was hilarious. I got a kick out of his business card with the name Harold Crow on it.

Thank you! I did not catch the quip - Finch/Crow. Clever!

I was wondering how Reese will get back into Carter's good graces. From the preview for next week, I think I can guess!

I totally got behind on this show. Now I'm going to just wait until season 1 is available streaming or something. I blame stupid CBS not releasing it OnDemand. It's the same reason I dropped Mike and Molly - I'm not home the night it airs, I don't own a DVR and it's not available OnDemand (or online in the case of M&M). I'm out about every other Thursday, so if I can't catch up, I drop the show. It's a shame, because I really liked this show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I totally got behind on this show. Now I'm going to just wait until season 1 is available streaming or something. I blame stupid CBS not releasing it OnDemand. It's the same reason I dropped Mike and Molly - I'm not home the night it airs, I don't own a DVR and it's not available OnDemand (or online in the case of M&M). I'm out about every other Thursday, so if I can't catch up, I drop the show. It's a shame, because I really liked this show.
    CBS used to have the episodes available on their website. I watched a few that way. But not too long ago they took them off. I'm guessing the show is so hot, they want to force people to tune in when it's on. I'm sorry for your loss, because the show continues to be REALLY good.

Very surprised it is not On Demand as there are tons on things I watch on Thursday night and it is very hard to watch them all even with multiple VCR's.
    Florimel likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I missed the episode because of a power failure, so I could not even record it. I am really angry at CBS for not making their shows available On Demand or streaming them. Some network make you wait a week before streaming new episodes, but I can live with that. All CBS' policy does is annoy me enough so that I won't buy the DVDs. I don't like being manipulated and probably watch fewer of their series because of that. I can hope only for a repeat of that episode.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Very surprised it is not On Demand as there are tons on things I watch on Thursday night and it is very hard to watch them all even with multiple VCR's.
    For me, it's Sundays and Mondays that are tough. I'm never home on Monday nights and there are at least 6 things that I would want to watch! Even with a DVD I'd have trouble getting them all!

CBS seems to be the one network of the big four (not including the CW in this because they're even worse than CBS) that is really stingy with its OnDemand offerings. Some shows, like The Good Wife are literally up within hours - often before the next morning - while others are never OnDemand or even online.

I'll eventually see all of this season of POI, but I'm annoyed that I can't watch it NOW! Honestly, the more difficult they make it for me to watch, the less likely I am to do it. You'd think they'd want to do everything possible to get viewers.
    Florimel likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

For me, it's Sundays and Mondays that are tough. I'm never home on Monday nights and there are at least 6 things that I would want to watch! Even with a DVD I'd have trouble getting them all!

CBS seems to be the one network of the big four (not including the CW in this because they're even worse than CBS) that is really stingy with its OnDemand offerings. Some shows, like The Good Wife are literally up within hours - often before the next morning - while others are never OnDemand or even online.

I'll eventually see all of this season of POI, but I'm annoyed that I can't watch it NOW! Honestly, the more difficult they make it for me to watch, the less likely I am to do it. You'd think they'd want to do everything possible to get viewers.
    One night I decided not to record POI because I figured it would be On Demand, imagine my surprise to find out it isn't. I also hate watching TV shows on my computer. I am with you a 100% the harder you make it for me the less I try and will not bother watching. I personally don't like Grimm that much but because of On Demand I am up on most of the shows and know I can catch up if it's a quiet afternoon. I even became a fan of Body of Proof because of being able to watch it On Demand. It did take me a year or so to figure out that I can use it without paying for anything and that I could watch catch up TV except for The CW.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread