+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree412Likes

Thread: Person of Interest

Re: Person of Interest

Remind me...who's Zoey?

But "root" has to be someone they've crossed paths with at some point, although I don't remember seeing anyone type the way she did before. (I'm a "close-hand typist"...that is, my hands stay really close to the keys...so I'm always a bit dumbfounded to see people hold their hands so high over the keyboard and still be able to type that fast.)

Still my favorite new show of the year.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Remind me...who's Zoey?
    But "root" has to be someone they've crossed paths with at some point, although I don't remember seeing anyone type the way she did before. (I'm a "close-hand typist"...that is, my hands stay really close to the keys...so I'm always a bit dumbfounded to see people hold their hands so high over the keyboard and still be able to type that fast.)
    Zoe is the fixer. She can fix anything.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

i'm pretty sure it can't be Zoe because in the scene where she was talking to the guy that eventually ended up dead, he called "Root" right after & she was already at a desk, but Zoe had just walked away.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    i'm pretty sure it can't be Zoe because in the scene where she was talking to the guy that eventually ended up dead, he called "Root" right after & she was already at a desk, but Zoe had just walked away.

Root and Zoe are two different people. Are you thinking they are the same person?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Root and Zoe are two different people. Are you thinking they are the same person?
    I'm not :-) I got confused because I blanked on "the fixer"'s name and forgot it was Zoe. But I knew they weren't the same person. (If nothing else, their hair and hands are different.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    No, I know they aren't but it seemed other people thought maybe they were, so I was just trying to point out why I didn't think so.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Great show tonight. I love the way the show & the relationships between the characters keeps evolving.
    It could have fallen into a rut of find & save the person in danger each week, but the changes keep it interesting.
    Plus, I like the way the backstories are being given to us a little at a time, fitting in with the particular episode.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Another very good show this week. I'm loving the humor they're injecting. Last week it was when Finch told Carter "Words wound" after she told him about some information not being computerized to keep people like him from hacking in. And again with Finch and Carter this week, after meeting in a taxi cab, Carter found that Finch had the meter running! Then he reminded her to tip.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

How cute were Finch and Reese with the baby? Of course, the baby was too adorable. The scene with Reese and Finch squabbling was funny. However, the writers may have spent a little too much time thinking of the funny stuff and left a few rather big holes in the story, with isn't typical for them. I couldn't believe Finch was willing to set up a visitation with the grandparents and the baby while things were so precarious. Don't get me started on how silly it was for Finch to stock up on baby items when there was an Amber Alert and a composite drawing (although rather funny and/or insulting) of him out. Way too risky.

Now, I missed the last few minutes! Our DVR rebooted on us shortly after Reese gave the baby to Finch (after being in the refrigerated truck). Reese had just entered a house, I think. My husband and I thought we could catch the show online, but CBS has removed all the episodes for POI and some other shows. My husband did some internet searching and he was told that the Geico pitchman who was protecting Elias' dad was shot, and Elias' dad was sent to Elias. And Carter told Finch or Reese that she couldn't work with them anymore. The baby is with her grandparents. Hard to believe all that happened so quickly. Anything else?

+ Reply to Thread