+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Charlie's Angels

Re: Charlie's Angels

Quote Originally Posted by 9Cloud View Post
    I could not place the voice, thought it was someone else..just looked it up on IMDB...It's Robert Wagner.
    I don't think its wagner...I know that voice and I can place his voice and his face but can't remember his name
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The voice of Charlie is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Victor Garber
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    The voice of Charlie is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Victor Garber
    thats him I would know that voice anywhere just couldn't place his name

I think this is one of the better remakes from the shows of the 70's but I still think it will have a hard time making it..I like some of the new interesting concepts but have to admit that the acting is pretty bad..even though the new Bosley is a nice piece of eye candy to look at

The story made no sense to me yesterday! How did it get from killing models to killing a political leader? Maybe I wasn't paying attention closely enough but I thought it was strange, unless there was two sub plots to it...

I haven't watched the show yet. I think I'm still too attached to the original. LOL

But, I do remember reading that Robert Wagner was supposed to be Charlie. I believe they used him for the pilot. And, then, he had a conflict which made him opt out. And, Garber took over.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    The story made no sense to me yesterday! How did it get from killing models to killing a political leader? Maybe I wasn't paying attention closely enough but I thought it was strange, unless there was two sub plots to it...
    They were tied together. The models were being used as green card brides. The model that was murdered was married/green carded to the killer. He used her to gain access to the country. When the model started to feel uncomfortable about the situation and wanted to come clean, she was killed.

Also, this is CA.. not reality

well at first I thought it was interesting but after watching it again about 2 more times I decided to forgo this show...I just don't think it will make it so I am not gonna bother getting interested in it

nothing else on at 8 tonight so I turned it on...better tonight but IMO the only reason is because the show was mostly focused on that yummy piece of eye candy Bosley...lol also a somewhat interesting story tonight

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    nothing else on at 8 tonight so I turned it on...better tonight but IMO the only reason is because the show was mostly focused on that yummy piece of eye candy Bosley...lol also a somewhat interesting story tonight
    I've liked the show all along, and one of the things I love is that Bosley has an actual purpose and does things for their team. On the original Bosley was always just there with no real purpose, other than a go-between the angels and Charlie. Bosley's role is much better defined in this new show. Doesn't hurt that he's so good looking either! His line about believing in angels was great

I've loved all the little references to the first show: the first episode when they introduced Bosley and they pan over to him, but first we see someone similar to the original Bosley and then that guy steps back and you realize who the new Bosley really is was cute. I liked the beginning where they explained the angels but now just play a tiny bit of that. I like the Townsend Agency using the original font and then the 1976 in their street address, as a nod to the beginning year of the first series, as well as how once in awhile they throw in the music.

Last night's episode was the best one they've had so far... however:

1. The prison storyline was done in the original show, and they even are dressed almost the same way.

2. It's honestly too little too late if I'm the only one posting about the episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast