+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 110 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Revenge

Did anyone watch this last night....I did so far I will say fair with some interesting plot lines..just depends on what they do with it

FLASHBACKS...ohhhhhhh LOST I loved you but you seemed to set a trend in story telling to flip flop between the past present and future and sometimes it is hard to keep the story straight
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: Revenge

Yes, I watched! Loved it, very intriguing. I liked Emily VanCamp in Brothers & Sisters and she can definitely carry this show.

The flip flopping timeline of the show reminded me of "Damages" - everything is very mysterious as we're putting pieces of the puzzle together.

Was the guy wearing the hoodie who actually killed Danny the son of the bar-owner who owns the boat Amanda? Perhaps Nolan paid him or put him up to it somehow? The scenes where the blonde woman Lydia (Amber Valleta) was taken down were amazing to watch. Queen Victoria's speech at the charity auction was so chilling.... also, how about when Emily casually mentions in front of Victoria that she saw Lydia with her husband at the Inn? When Victoria saw the Inn bathrobe at the hospital after her husband lied about playing golf. Oh wow, this show is good!!!

Count me in.

I like this show; however, I wasn't impressed with them starting out killing the son of Queen Victoria.

Why you may ask?

Because honestly, at the way it is going, they have practically told what will happen that leads to that incident. Thorne will get her revenge on the woman, but she will have payback given to her in the form of a dead fiance. The weasely one who knows Thorne's true identity will play a part into this - he probably will have his own revenge.

I hope I am wrong, but I also correctly deduced that Donna Noble on "Doctor Who" was going to be Doctor like in some way from the pre-season picture, and sure enough, she was the Doctor/Donna.

This is NOTHING against the actors/actresses - they are wonderful and make this show captivating. It's just why do they risk ruining your show by doing a present day then "five months later" schtick?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I DVRd it and will watch it this afternoon. I did catch the first 20 minutes and absolutely loved it. It seems very intriguing. I hope it makes it
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

She was on the beach because when she re-entered the party she swiped sand from the back of her hand. Did she shoot him, or did her childhood love, who was glimpsed near the body. Tough luck about that. When the police catch him, will she disavow him?

Normally I don't care for soapy dramas from ABC, but this one captured my attention.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I like this show; however, I wasn't impressed with them starting out killing the son of Queen Victoria.

Why you may ask?

Because honestly, at the way it is going, they have practically told what will happen that leads to that incident. Thorne will get her revenge on the woman, but she will have payback given to her in the form of a dead fiance. The weasely one who knows Thorne's true identity will play a part into this - he probably will have his own revenge.

I hope I am wrong, but I also correctly deduced that Donna Noble on "Doctor Who" was going to be Doctor like in some way from the pre-season picture, and sure enough, she was the Doctor/Donna.

This is NOTHING against the actors/actresses - they are wonderful and make this show captivating. It's just why do they risk ruining your show by doing a present day then "five months later" schtick?
    like you I am intriquied but I felt like they gave us the ending of the story before it even started ...of course I am sure it won't turn out to be what they are making us believe what it is I also wondered about the guy on the beach I thought it was Jack they guy who had Sammy ..Amanda's dog but I don't know if he did the killing or was cleaning up the mess...its gonna be interesting to see how it all unfolds if they keep it on the air...i am soooooo scared about really getting involved in a show so few of them last
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I enjoyed it, but I was suprised at the timeline they gave the show. Starting with the flashback that took place 5 months from the rest of the show. Does the season then end after the 5 months? Where would they go from there? It's not like they can say Daniel really isn't dead.

I watched and thought it had a lot of potential. I really like Emily VanCamp, so I'll keep watching.

Madeline Stowe looks fantastic, btw. She's probably had work done, but it's not horribly obvious like with a lot of women her age.

My feeling about Daniel's murder is that Emily didn't have anything to do with it. We're going to think that she did it early on and then the story will unfold. Of course, you can all remind me I said this if it turns out that she did do it. I guess we'll have to wait and see if the show even makes it to the end of the season....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Got to watch it yesterday. I really liked the show. It captured my attention from the beginning. I look forward to watching the story unfold
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

count me in as well. It reminds me of stephanie harper (some shows about revenge "Return to Eden").

+ Reply to Thread