+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Like Tree814Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

The preview did show her at the buoy where her stash was. She got out of her wedding dress and sent it in the direction of Aidan and Jack. I'm going to guess her "amnesia" is a choice.
    combatcutie and JavaJo like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Why would Em tell any truth to Victoria? I'm confused by this. I bet she had her wedding dress made with a built in bullet proof vest that explodes red dye when hit by a bullet.
    I thought the gun would have blanks just in case something did go wrong (wasn't she initially going to just shoot it in the air?) and there would be a dye pack on her for the blood effect. Since she actually does wind up in the hospital I wonder if it will be revealed she really was shot, or else wouldn't that be a huge red flag to Daniel that he saw her bleed but no bullet wounds? Of course the doctor could be on her payroll. The long wait is killing me!
    Punkin and Minney like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Don't forget that she was drawing her blood hours before the wedding to dump it on deck so it looked like she was shot and bleeding.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

She had to have a plan B in case Victoria wouldn't shoot her. If she has amnesia then maybe she will be able to stay in her house, get rid of mistress lady once and for all and have another attempt at framing Victoria for her murder. Maybe she wanted Aidan to think she doesn't know who he is so he will go away? So many questions!! Arghh!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I don't think her plan ever included Victoria actually shooting her. She stole her bracelet to plant blood and gunshot residue. When she was going over the plan beforehand with Aiden and Nolan, she said she'd shoot the gun in the air....after Aiden had trapped Victoria. That was plan A.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

This is what happens when I watch tv while trolling on the internet! I miss things every time!! I can't wait to find out if she was actually shot and how did she end up in the hospital? Did someone on the boat call for help? (I may have missed that part too!!)
    Yup, with donuts!!

The crew was calling "Man overboard!" after she fell.
    buglover likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Whenever I am making plans to frame someone for my murder I make sure there are blanks in the gun in case something goes wrong. Emily just didn't think this one out very well.
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    The crew was calling "Man overboard!" after she fell.
    I heard that. It made me wonder about the semantics of "Man Overboard!" Technically it should have been "Passenger Overboard!"
    I really did think: "OMG, did someone else fall in too?" 'till I realized it was just the official call.
    Ellen likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Whenever I am making plans to frame someone for my murder I make sure there are blanks in the gun in case something goes wrong. Emily just didn't think this one out very well.

This show can be really educational…
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread