+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 114 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree836Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Maybe she was just pretending to have amnesia to avoid having to explain anything or make a choice to run off with Aidan?
    combatcutie, cablejockey and march like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Maybe she was just pretending to have amnesia to avoid having to explain anything or make a choice to run off with Aidan?
    Bingo...this was my thought exactly after seeing the preview. Also, you see someone putting a drug into her IV, so we have no idea what that's about either.

Another question I have is if Daniel *heard everything*, then wouldn't he know that Aiden snatched his mother? Or maybe he just doesn't care.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Another question I have is if Daniel *heard everything*, then wouldn't he know that Aiden snatched his mother? Or maybe he just doesn't care.
    Yeah that part's a little puzzling for me too. Even if he wasn't watching, but listening from around a corner, he still her his mom's voice being muffled and dragged away. It would be kind of cheap if they are going with "he was drunk so he didn't catch everything."
    jucamer likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I took it to mean he only heard the conversation between his mom and Ems. Maybe not even all of it. He was pretty drunk.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I hope they hire some new writers who can get the show out of this soap opera rut--and I do enjoy a good soap, but this isnt hitting that mark either! Amnesia is the true default setting of all soaps and I hope they do something clever with it. This show started out so strong, so fresh, and so fun, but its feeling a bit like its flailing. Maybe even the writers dont know where to go next!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    This was my first thought too. I thought maybe it was to keep Daniel faithful to her and then if not, she'll use what she knows that he is the one that shot her.

How in god's name does Daniel, who claims he heard everything, not do anything about his mother being taken away????
    Cornholio likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I hope they hire some new writers who can get the show out of this soap opera rut--and I do enjoy a good soap, but this isnt hitting that mark either! Amnesia is the true default setting of all soaps and I hope they do something clever with it. This show started out so strong, so fresh, and so fun, but its feeling a bit like its flailing. Maybe even the writers dont know where to go next!
    They had someone new take over this season. I'm enjoying it more than last season.

Maybe Daniel just didn't care about his mother being whisked away. She's not exactly his favorite person at the moment.
    jucamer likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    They've had a character return from the dead (Lydia), now Emily with amnesia and a faked pregnancy. All we're missing is the evil twin!
    Punkin and JulieAnn like this.

FORT Fanatic

Why would Em tell any truth to Victoria? I'm confused by this. I bet she had her wedding dress made with a built in bullet proof vest that explodes red dye when hit by a bullet.
    Cornholio likes this.

+ Reply to Thread