+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Like Tree817Likes

Thread: Revenge

JavaJo likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Revenge

What? What? What?!!!! What just happened? Did Daniel really shoot Emily? Was she planning any part of that? I firmly believe she had no intention of ending up with Aidan, but I don't see how she could have foreseen any of the of last minute mix-ups. The plan was crazy, though. Too many things could have gone wrong (and did). The only part I didn't buy was Victoria throwing her bracelet into the water. She's been too recently broke to throw away anything she could pawn.
    I'm still seeing strong feelings bubbling under the surface where it comes to Jack/Ems. Team Jack!
    Count your blessings!

Is this it? Will the show be back next Sunday? It sure did look as if all Emily's plans went south. Daniel finding out she was lying to him for 2 years, Lydia finding that photo and going to Victoria of all people to join forces against Emily! And how quickly Danny boy reverted to true Grayson mode when he ditched the gun and went back to everyone saying nothing. And why was Jack waiting on the shore? Did he know that much of Emily's plans? At any rate, she got out of the dress and hopefully into her escape clothes.

It'll be back January 5th. With Emily's amnesia! LOLOLOL Reminds me of back when I used to watch The Young & the Restless. Amnesia was as common as the common cold.

Well, Daniel has shown his true colors. Will he even face charges? He has gun residue on his clothes and jewelry.
    When she comes out of amnesia, will she first identify herself as Amanda?
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 12-16-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    Punkin and babymay like this.
    Count your blessings!

Geez, Loo-eez...
    Punkin likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Was there a preview of the next episode? I see talk of Em having amnesia. Maybe it will be good for her not to remember for awhile.

Did you all like the wedding chapel? It's in San Pedro, CA - called Wayfarer's Chapel. I know this because I got married there! It's been used in a few tv weddings over the years.

I really liked this episode. Daniel - wow! I can't believe he shot Emily! Threw the gun overboard and acted like nothing happened! He's one to bitch at Emily though - he didn't love her either.
    Punkin, combatcutie, Ellen and 4 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Daniel Daniel Daniel....you are such a hypocrite!!! You are not in love with Emily. You only married her b/c you thought she was pregnant. You took Sarah to the special apartment and planned on continuing to do so. You always said you didn't want to turn into your father and you did. Shooting Emily, throwing the gun in the water, then walking in like nothing happened.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

There was a preview... all I remember is her in a hospital with amnesia. Let me see if I can find it on youtube.
    Revenge Season 3 Episode 11 Promo/Preview "Homecoming" (HD) - YouTube
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread