+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Well Lydia turned out to be a non-starter. I think they brought her back just to have another possible candidate for "Who Shot Emily?"

Looking forward to seeing how things turn out next week -- obviously it won't be the end of Emily's revenge road since there's half a season left, and no real talk of cancellation so far (knock wood).
    Punkin, MiniDiva and jucamer like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I had forgotten about Lydia finding the picture with Em in the background. Will be interesting to see how next week plays out.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

From the previews, it looks like Emily's revenge plot plays out on the wedding day, but I wonder how it plays out longer term? I would love the real Amanda to escape with Aiden and take a much needed break! Is she playing Aiden too?
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    From the previews, it looks like Emily's revenge plot plays out on the wedding day, but I wonder how it plays out longer term? I would love the real Amanda to escape with Aiden and take a much needed break! Is she playing Aiden too?
    I really hope not. I like the two of them together. They "get" each other.
    For the first time, I actually liked French Gal & think she really has feelings for Jack. Poor guy. He keeps getting involved with women with agendas.

Clearly, the wedding & Emily's plan won't go as planned. They have to keep the show going.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I like Emily and Aiden together too but I have to wonder if her "death" plot doesn't involve her making Aiden think she really dies too. Meaning, she sets it up to look like her plan went horribly wrong and she's really dead. This way she can get away from all of them (except Nolan, because in my scenario he's in on her secret secret plot, lol) and figure out her next move without distractions. I actually feel bad for Daniel and want to see him and his old flame together in the end.
    Punkin likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I did feel bad for Daniel until he started taking up with the old flame. He's a man with a fiance & about to get married. That's a no-no.
    I don't like the old flame either. She knows full well that she is being used to break them up. Hands off men about to be married!

I just wish Daniel would find out that he was being set up & that she was in on it.
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    I had forgotten about Lydia finding the picture with Em in the background.
    I don't know why this is a big deal. Em could easily just say "wow...that women DOES really look like me but with dark hair! imagine that?" and just end it right there.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    I don't know why this is a big deal. Em could easily just say "wow...that women DOES really look like me but with dark hair! imagine that?" and just end it right there.
    I know, right! Its not like Lydia knows shes Amanda Clark (right?) and even if they are convinced the waitress was her she could say "its not" or its a cousin, sister, whatever.

I'm having a hard time figuring out where the show goes from here...if we are just getting to a mid-season finale what can happen next? The way I see it, if the revenge plan doesn't work (which im guessing it wont since this isnt a series finale) then how does Emily get back into the Grayson family again without the fake bun when Daniel is clearly in love with the chef gal?

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    I'm having a hard time figuring out where the show goes from here...if we are just getting to a mid-season finale what can happen next? The way I see it, if the revenge plan doesn't work (which im guessing it wont since this isnt a series finale) then how does Emily get back into the Grayson family again without the fake bun when Daniel is clearly in love with the chef gal?
    My guess is that she'll play the " I lost OUR baby." card. She'll act so distraught & crushed, that Daniel won't have the heart to leave her.
    I sure hope that old flame/chef gal goes away. She bugs me.

As to the picture that Lydia has, she has no proof whatsoever that it really is Emily. Sure it looks like her, with dark hair & darned near covering her face, & from a distance, & in the background. But it could very well be someone who just looks a lot like her.

Emily will probably spin the photo to make it look like Lydia photo-shopped Emily's face onto it as opposed to it really being Emily. Then it will be bye-bye Lydia, problem solved. I would like to see Emily get her revenge and then see how the repercussions play out when the truth and reality set in for the Graysons. Can Emily reclaim her true Amanda self, possibly rekindle with Jack and watch Mama Grayson squirm under the truth? Lots of potential to have the truth come out AND continue the story lines.
    Realitychick likes this.

+ Reply to Thread