+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Like Tree836Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Once this story line (Amanda Clarke's revenge) runs its course, I think we need a Nolan Revenge spin off about the time after he was outted. Nolan is my favorite character by far.
    combatcutie, Ellen and mesachick like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I really don't like Jack with the French girl!! I think she is just the rebound girl. I loved all the Nolan/Emily scenes. They truly do care about one another and consider each other family. I am not liking Charlotte now. What is her problem???
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    The scene with Aiden and Emily in the boat was them placing what she would need after she was "shot" to disappear forever. I hope Ems disappearing will make Jack realize he still has feelings for her. I don't think he and Frenchie are a good fit at all.
    Haven't commented in a few weeks, but so agree about "Frenchie" and Jack not being a good fit at all. I know the last time I commented, in the previews for the following week they showed Jack and Emily getting ready to kiss, and yet I never saw that, and instead in that episode, it was her with Aiden on the beach. The scene I saw Jack and Ems in they were not on the beach. I have been waiting forever for Jack to learn the truth and for him and Ems to get back together. Once he found out the truth instead of gathering her in his arms and kissing her (that was what I was hoping for) instead he was mad at her. Finally, he seems less mad, but along came "Frenchie". Now Jack and "Frenchie" are getting too close for my taste. I'm disappointed that they brought a new girl in for Jack. When they were together at the junk yard my hopes rose again that they would get close again. Did the writers change their mind, and take out that scene or is it still coming at some point?

I was not thrilled with last week's episode and I agree with MiniDiva I don't know how she will pull this plan of hers off and I can't figure out her feelings for Aiden either. Just a couple of weeks ago I thought she was still in love with Jack and then all at once she seemed to get close with Aiden again. I hope her feelings for him are not real, but what will she do if her plan is successful and she leaves with him? I'm having a hard time figuring out what the writers are doing. She already hurt Aiden once and he was gone from her life, and then it seems like she needed him again to make her plan work. If she is stringing him along in order to get her Revenge then that will be the 2nd time. I don't have a clue what is going to happen next or what is really in her head. Is she going to give up all those that she truly loves like Nolan, and hopefully Jack just to get her Revenge? What about her sister Charlotte as well who doesn't even know she is her sister? I'm not liking Charlotte either or understanding why she obviously doesn't like Ems any longer. I must have missed or totally forgot why all at once she stopped caring for Ems.

I agree with everyone who loves Nolan. He has been like a brother to Ems, and even real brothers are not always willing to do as much as Nolan has to help Ems. Even at the expense of his own happiness. I'm not familiar with the actor who plays Nolan, but he is great!!!

He has a lot of old movies on streaming Netflix. None of them are as good as Nolan. I definitely thing Emily is stringing Aidan along. She still has strong feelings for Jack.
    jucamer likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Woo hoo, Lydia's back! She looks good for someone who fell several stories onto the roof of a taxicab.

I liked this week's twists. Emily explained away her "first husband" who it turns out is another Takeda student, and in on the plan. Conrad and Victoria both use his secret hideaway to play Daniel and Ems. Cake lady almost seals the deal with Daniel. Perfect time for Ems to play the baby card!

Is it me, or is Aiden going off the deep end? Or maybe the show is finally remembering that he's a little nuts to begin with -- he's been too sane the past year. And Nolan is the perfect friend, showing Ems the homing-signal watch, fearing that she might need a Plan B on the big night.

So, there's no show for 3 weeks, then one more episode, and then the wedding. And then the show will probably take its long winter break, and not come back till March or April, which will suck. I'm really enjoying the season.
    JavaJo, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm liking Emily less & less with each episode now. Daniel nailed it when he said she's exactly like Victoria. Her sense of compassion is minimal at best, & even then only if it doesn't mean putting someone else ahead of herself.
    The pregnancy ploy added to my low opinion of her.

I hope I still have some sympathy for her by the end of all this. At this point I do, but mainly because I have less for the others.

I'm on the fence about Lydia. I really disliked her before & was glad when she went down & out so dramatically.
    Now I see her as more of a welcome pot stirrer. She could cause trouble for all sorts of people.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I still root for Emily, but part of the fascination of the show is watching what happens to a person who is consumed by revenge. She has been wronged, but seeking revenge in such a huge manner isn't a heroic thing. She's an anti-hero. I don't expect there to be much rejoicing if/when she reaches the end of her quest. The interesting thing will be when she asks herself, "Was it worth it?"
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Could somebody please remind me why Lydia is alive? I thought she was dead. Why did she go away?
    Aidan is definitely nuts. I'm glad Jack saw that and is worried about Ems. I loved it when she told him all her birthday wishes were that things would never change. Awwwww! Come on, Jack. They'd better end it with Jack and Ems together. This better just be one huge romance novel of yearning and false separation with a payoff at the end.
    jucamer likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Daniel's impression of Emily being like his mother was startling and somewhat true! He must sense that he needs to get away from both of them to survive. So funny to see Daniel's father telling him about this secret place, and Victoria knew all about it.
    I would like to see Emily realize that there is something better than revenge, more satifying than watching her emenies suffer--what, I dont know, but there has to be something better than this plan she has!

They are making us think it works, and they love to misdirect, so I'm hoping that means there's a "happily ever after".
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread