+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Didn't like last night's episode. Jack getting closer to Frenchie. Daniel getting closer to his old girlfriend. Charlotte and Victoria bonding over their hatred for Ems. Aiden her only interest and she seem (to me) pretty repulsed by him. Nolan scores a red X, sort of. Meh. I wish the ball would get rolling here.
    MiniDiva and Jaceegirl like this.
    Count your blessings!

I had to miss the last 15 minutes--did anything big happen at the end? And what was that scene about where Aiden and Emily were in a little boat out in the water? She mentioned that Nolan will miss her when she's gone!!
    Instead of controlling things with her plans, Emily is being pushed and pulled by her so-called victims! They are always plotting and planning so how can she even hope to exact her revenge on these dreadful people?

The scene with Aiden and Emily in the boat was them placing what she would need after she was "shot" to disappear forever. I hope Ems disappearing will make Jack realize he still has feelings for her. I don't think he and Frenchie are a good fit at all.
    Count your blessings!

Thanks. That should be interesting when it happens.

I was not enthused about last night's episode either. Although entertaining, the main story line is so convoluted that I find it hard to believe that Emily will be able to carry out her plan and disappear with Aiden. Is she really in love with Aiden or stringing him along to get her Revenge? Nolan was spot on last night and I am glad to see he got his own revenge and still have a heart by not telling Bizzy's husband about her affair. Nolan has been more like a brother to Emily and I wish she would show him more gratitude if it is possible for her.

Do we know what she had in the box that she hid under the buoy? Wonder if it was her "infinity" box that she has kept for years. She really plans to disappear into the ocean never to be found leaving all of her worldly belongings behind her.

Where have I seen the gal playing the publicist before? It's making me crazy, that I can't place her.

Add me to the group that isn't buying Jack and Frenchie, no chemistry and it makes no sense either

Ana Ortiz - IMDb
    Here's her work history - a LOT... were you an Ugly Betty fan?
    Count your blessings!

And besides Ugly Betty, she is one of the stars of Mistresses, the educated one whose son was falsely imprisoned.

Sorry about that, I mean Devious Maids, not Mistresses.
    Last edited by Florimel; 11-14-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by calicokat View Post
    Where have I seen the gal playing the publicist before? It's making me crazy, that I can't place her.
    Ana Ortiz -- I've seen her most recently in "Devious Maids" (Lifetime) this past summer.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I recognized her right away from Ugly Betty -- I loved that show.
    Miss Scarlet and MiniDiva like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread