+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 110 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Victoria told her that Jack is being set up...so Charlotte lied to protect Jack, NOT Patrick.
    That's what I thought too. So far as we saw, no one even mentioned Patrick to Charlotte, just Jack.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority but after last season I am throughly enjoying this season and can't wait until next week!
    Me too -- this was one episode that was slightly muddled, but overall the show is back on track. No more dumb Initiatives & global conspiracies getting in the way. It's Emily vs. the Graysons again, as it should be.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Well - Emily, Jack, Nolan, and Aiden vs. the Graysons.
    Having a common enemy may be what brings Jack and Ems back together. What would he call her? Emily? Amanda? I'd like to hear him call her Amanda, but then that stirs up his other Amanda feelings.
    Count your blessings!

*Now* I know where I've seen Patrick before! (...took awhile)
    Justin Hartley. He played Fox Crane on that cheesy soap opera "Passions" in the first decade of the 2000s.
    Thank you, IMDb!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

What a relief it was to see that Nolan was just relaxing in his tub, listening to tunes!
    JavaJo and jucamer like this.

Interesting how Emily basically tells us at the end of the episode that she in fact plans on faking her own death in that teaser from the beginning of the season -- she plans on somehow getting Victoria to shoot her on the yacht right after the wedding.

I liked that Nolan and Jack finally compared notes -- even though Emily is still keeping them at arm's length in some ways, it was kind of a rush seeing them all together, and all on the same page, in Nolan's kitchen.
    Coco46, JavaJo and jucamer like this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I don't know about this episode or season. So many quick stories introduced and a whole lot of nothing but putting out fires. What happened to French magazine editor? Three seasons in and suddenly Daniel's old GF from car accident is back in the picture? Grayson Manor sold, then unsold. It's becoming so unrealistic each week with the falsified illnesses, warehouse full of gold, house/beach foundation issues, car accidents, art gallery takeovers. I still want to know what happened to Stepford Charlotte. Feels like the writers are preparing for this to be the final season.

I've never had expectations for the show beyond it being a really well-done, juicy soap opera, so the wild story ideas and quick turnovers haven't surprised me much (although I drew the line at the whole Initiative global conspiracy stuff -- thank God they dropped all that).

I agree that it does seem like they are preparing a "just in case" kind of season, in case they don't get renewed for another year. But honestly, how long can they drag out Emily's original revenge plot and still make it semi-believable? Even if it gets picked up for a fourth season, I wonder if they either would have to change up the story (like maybe Emily gets her revenge, and it switches over to the Graysons or maybe just Victoria plotting revenge on Emily), or else start over with a new set of characters & story.
    jucamer likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    What a relief it was to see that Nolan was just relaxing in his tub, listening to tunes!
    Don't get me wrong, I'm overjoyed that Nolan was fine. But I really felt ripped off after the previews.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Was there a new episode last night? I didn't stay up and Hulu just has last week's.
    Never mind! I found it.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 11-04-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread