+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Couldn't wait to see what everyone posted this week because this episode left me totally confused. Last week in the previews I know we saw Em and Jack about to kiss or perhaps even kiss and yet that never happened. They showed Em and Aiden kissing and yet does she really love him??? When she went to take the picture of faux Amanda's family and saw Jack kissing the French girl she didn't seem bothered by it. So many things that all of you have mentioned just totally confused me this week and I agree with everyone who says leave Nolan alone!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    When she went to take the picture of faux Amanda's family and saw Jack kissing the French girl she didn't seem bothered by it.
    See, I saw hurt in her eyes when she saw them kissing.
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Emily has had a long time connection to Jack, but she ruined it with her lies and revenge plans.She has told so many that she loves them, just to use them that it may be difficult for Emily to feel anything by now!

The show is definitely going downhill fast. I agree with Giggity22 above. It would have been great as a one season miniseries.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Emily has had a long time connection to Jack, but she ruined it with her lies and revenge plans.She has told so many that she loves them, just to use them that it may be difficult for Emily to feel anything by now!
    I don't agree. When the real Emily married Jack and Ems had fed her the props and story from their childhood wedding, she was devastated watching it play out. I think being told she HAD to "make nice" with Daniel also carried over to her having to "make nice" with Aiden so he'd back off Jack. I think it's pretty clear where her emotions lie. I also thought she was upset watching Jack and French girl, but she had to be quiet because she was breaking in.
    combatcutie, Florimel and JavaJo like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I don't agree. When the real Emily married Jack and Ems had fed her the props and story from their childhood wedding, she was devastated watching it play out. I think being told she HAD to "make nice" with Daniel also carried over to her having to "make nice" with Aiden so he'd back off Jack. I think it's pretty clear where her emotions lie. I also thought she was upset watching Jack and French girl, but she had to be quiet because she was breaking in.
    Couldn't agree more Gutmutter!! Her heart lies with Jack....always did, always will
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Charlotte confessing to protect a person she doesn't even like Patrick, really????
    Victoria told her that Jack is being set up...so Charlotte lied to protect Jack, NOT Patrick.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Victoria told her that Jack is being set up...so Charlotte lied to protect Jack, NOT Patrick.
    Oh I missed that part

I'm going to have to re-watch it... I thought she was protecting Daniel. What a confusing episode.
    Count your blessings!

I guess I'm in the minority but after last season I am throughly enjoying this season and can't wait until next week!

+ Reply to Thread