+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1097
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

  1. #901
    FORT Fogey Jaceegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: Revenge

    Couldn't wait to see what everyone posted this week because this episode left me totally confused. Last week in the previews I know we saw Em and Jack about to kiss or perhaps even kiss and yet that never happened. They showed Em and Aiden kissing and yet does she really love him??? When she went to take the picture of faux Amanda's family and saw Jack kissing the French girl she didn't seem bothered by it. So many things that all of you have mentioned just totally confused me this week and I agree with everyone who says leave Nolan alone!!!

  2. #902
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,737

    Re: Revenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    When she went to take the picture of faux Amanda's family and saw Jack kissing the French girl she didn't seem bothered by it.
    See, I saw hurt in her eyes when she saw them kissing.
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  3. #903
    FORT Fogey cablejockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    ontario canada
    Posts
    1,761

    Re: Revenge

    Emily has had a long time connection to Jack, but she ruined it with her lies and revenge plans.She has told so many that she loves them, just to use them that it may be difficult for Emily to feel anything by now!

  4. #904
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,990

    Re: Revenge

    The show is definitely going downhill fast. I agree with Giggity22 above. It would have been great as a one season miniseries.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  5. #905
    Me and my shadow Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Always together.
    Posts
    12,893

    Re: Revenge

    Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Emily has had a long time connection to Jack, but she ruined it with her lies and revenge plans.She has told so many that she loves them, just to use them that it may be difficult for Emily to feel anything by now!
    I don't agree. When the real Emily married Jack and Ems had fed her the props and story from their childhood wedding, she was devastated watching it play out. I think being told she HAD to "make nice" with Daniel also carried over to her having to "make nice" with Aiden so he'd back off Jack. I think it's pretty clear where her emotions lie. I also thought she was upset watching Jack and French girl, but she had to be quiet because she was breaking in.
    combatcutie, Florimel and JavaJo like this.
    Count your blessings!

  6. #906
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,737

    Re: Revenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I don't agree. When the real Emily married Jack and Ems had fed her the props and story from their childhood wedding, she was devastated watching it play out. I think being told she HAD to "make nice" with Daniel also carried over to her having to "make nice" with Aiden so he'd back off Jack. I think it's pretty clear where her emotions lie. I also thought she was upset watching Jack and French girl, but she had to be quiet because she was breaking in.
    Couldn't agree more Gutmutter!! Her heart lies with Jack....always did, always will
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  7. #907
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    409

    Re: Revenge

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Charlotte confessing to protect a person she doesn't even like Patrick, really????
    Victoria told her that Jack is being set up...so Charlotte lied to protect Jack, NOT Patrick.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

  8. #908
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,737

    Re: Revenge

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Victoria told her that Jack is being set up...so Charlotte lied to protect Jack, NOT Patrick.
    Oh I missed that part
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  9. #909
    Me and my shadow Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Always together.
    Posts
    12,893

    Re: Revenge

    I'm going to have to re-watch it... I thought she was protecting Daniel. What a confusing episode.
    Count your blessings!

  10. #910
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,562

    Re: Revenge

    I guess I'm in the minority but after last season I am throughly enjoying this season and can't wait until next week!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.