+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

So Patrick is the one who cut the brake lines. I wonder why? I can't believe that Charlotte copped to it even if it was just to protect Jack. The truth will come out eventually.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

This show has become so outrageous. It's become "let's see how many different plots we can weave to keep a story going". The car thing with Charlotte just confessing to something she didn't do was so dumb. This show was a great one season show that they are dragging out waaaaaay to long.

Few things
    1. Victoria and Patricks relationship creeps me out.
    2. So Em dated Aiden and jack never met him once? Not one time?
    3. It bugs me how they just get Em to manipulate anyone when they could just run to the cops and probably be free of anything she's blackmailing them with. This is such a massive plot hole. "I'm Amanda Clarke but you can't do anything about it because I know this..."
    4. They're being vague about the Nolan relationship because they want to drag it out.
    cablejockey and Florimel like this.

FORT Fanatic

I too find it hard to believe Jack never met Aiden. And why is that French woman chasing Jack so much? Looks creepy, has baby, emotional/angry issues, works/owns a bar. Just what the fashionista is looking for!

Slumming with a hot guy she doesn't intend to invest in? I don't think he looks creepy - I think they finally got his look right this season.
    How did we know that Patrick cut the break line? I missed something.
    Jack not knowing Aiden - what? That's not possible.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fan

Another total nonsense thing I left out was Victoria taking over the art gallery. I mean really? She just stole an art gallery from someone like that?

Ugh, what the heck is going on???? Aiden putting the crosshairs on Jack just to get him away from Emily. Charlotte confessing to protect a person she doesn't even like Patrick, really????
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

The writers are getting lazy and leaving many details and loop holes that the viewers are catching. The art gallery take over, quick magazine launch, Barbie/plastic Charlotte, Patrick's creepy bond with Mommy Dearest, and HOW DARE THEY mess with Nolan again so soon!!!
    cablejockey likes this.

And everyone's taking over her revenge... Jack photographing the car, Aiden catching who had access.
    I thought Charlotte thought Daniel had punctured the car. I missed something.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    How did we know that Patrick cut the break line? I missed something.
    Jack not knowing Aiden - what? That's not possible.
    From my barely paying attention memory....

Aiden looked at the security code log for the garage where the car was parked. Knew it was someone who knew the code - family member. And somehow deduced it was Patrick. Unsure how.

Jack was describing the "thug" who threatened him, to Emily, he said he didn't know who the thug was, and described Aiden physically.

Wow. Jumping the shark so early.
    This show has firmly entered into the Kingdom of Stupid.
    Bye!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread