+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Like Tree814Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Naughty Nolan using his computer skills... "I can stop any time". What a great ensemble cast.
    I loved it when he said, "That sweet chord of connection," when he opened his laptop. He gets the best lines.

I actually like that Aiden is being evil. It will help Emily (and fans) get over him and ultimately push Jack and Emily to each other.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I think it was Daniel who tried to kill Conrad...he was just too quick to pay off the detective to make sure the car got junked...and something also tells me that Emily's shooting is a set-up...after the wedding she just wants Daniel & The Grayson's to THINK she is dead
    cablejockey and Cornholio like this.

Orange - that is my thought too. Emily's shooting must be staged. She is probably saying sorry to whomever does the shooting for having to drag them into the plot.
    OrangeCrush likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    I actually like that Aiden is being evil. It will help Emily (and fans) get over him and ultimately push Jack and Emily to each other.
    Haven't posted on this thread in a long time. I have been waiting for Jack and Emily to be pushed back to each other for a long, long time.

I think it was Daniel who tried to kill Conrad...he was just too quick to pay off the detective to make sure the car got junked...and something also tells me that Emily's shooting is a set-up...after the wedding she just wants Daniel & The Grayson's to THINK she is dead
    I completely agree as well Orange. I just wish that she didn't have to marry Daniel first. In the previews it looks like Jack and Emily are going to finally kiss again. I still remember when they got together when Sammy died. Of course he thought she was Emily then, and then the fake Amanda returned and that was the end of that. I can't wait!
    OrangeCrush likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Ugh, Aiden just lost my support with going to Conrad & telling him that Jack tried to kill him. I loved the scenes with Jack and Emily. Daniel is so spoiled and turning into a brat & his father.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Of the 3 lovers in Emily's life, it appears Aiden is the only one that is in love with her and he would be willing to do anything to have her in his life. I don't think Jack will ever trust her again. Daniel is not even a contender. Do they actually go through with the wedding I wonder?

Aiden is the only one who really knows Emily. But, I find they don't have any chemistry when they are kissing or getting close on the show!
    Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.

I'm sorry, but if he would hurt her the amount that putting Jack in Conrad's crosshairs would hurt her, he doesn't love her. If he can't have her, nobody can. That's sick.
    Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.
    Count your blessings!

In the previews for next week it looks like Patrick does something to Nolan. They better not hurt him again! He's been through enough already!!
    Minney and Jaceegirl like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread