+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I thought last night's show was pretty darn good. I knew Patrick and Victoria were in on that plot, but I was confused by how affectionate her hug was afterward. Is he also faking his identity? Is he not really her son? Who do you think tampered with Conrad's brakes? Call me crazy, but I think it was Declan. His exit was too easy, too suspicious. The only one present was Nolan and we know Nolan would do anything for Jack and his family.

I'm back in the game.
    My bet is on Patrick.
    Conrad & David resent him & don't want him in the family. Also, he's shown his unsavory side with the art gallery bit. Plus, from what his ex-wife said, I think there was a lot more than him being gay. She indicated he was big trouble & very bad news. Neither of these could apply to being gay. The only problem she could have with that is that she was hurt & decieved. What she indicated was much more than that.

I don't think there's anything more going on with Victoria & Patrick, but there is something unsettling about their relationship. The lack of resentment from him & her blind acceptance of him, & the hugs are a bit much.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Its beginning to seem that Emily is losing control of everything. The flawless execution of plans we saw so artfully done in the first season, are gone now. Every week something happens that she didnt see coming or was careless in controlling! Emily really thought she had Conrad ready to confess and that is not happening anytime soon. I dont like Patrick at all. There is definetely something weid and off putting about him--but with Victoria's blood running thru his veins, how else could he be? Does anyone know who his father was?

Last night, my very thought was Emily is losing ground! She can't win for nothin'!

And my gut instinct agrees with some of you that it is Charlotte, however, that just feels a little too obvious. She's Emily's sister... revenge is in their blood... she's acting very angry with both of her parents... certainly she has reason to be bitter - we see she's definitely hardened as she's matured... but again, I'm feeling this is more complex than that. What if it is the partner/brother of the guy who got killed on Jack's boat? Weren't there two guys in that storyline, but only one on the boat the night it exploded?

In answer to you cablejockey, isn't Patrick's father the artist Victoria fell in love with? My brain goes to mush between seasons.

Thanks Baby I do seem to recall some mention of a young artist. I hope he turns up in the future all ready for revenge too--for what I have no idea. And there was a friend or brother with the guy who died on the boat. But he seems to have disappeared!

I HATE Aidan. I was getting so many warm fuzzies between Jack and Emily - he's finally stepping up to her level of wanting justice done and not being afraid to get his hands dirty to see it happen. I loved when they both showed up to check out the car. He's also looking a lot hotter than past seasons (IMO). He really reacted over the wedding invitation until he realized she has something up her sleeve. I love to see Nolan happy even if it's with a skeeve like Patrick. I don't think Charlotte would try to kill her dad.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Isn't Victorias mothers boyfriend Patricks father?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    Isn't Victorias mothers boyfriend Patricks father?
    That's what was said last season.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I cant beleive I have forgotten that story with V's mother! She was on the show too. I dont think it ended well between them.

I am not buying the Nolan and Patrick hook-up -- one of them is playing the other for their own advantage. Maybe both of them are playing each other, just have to wait and find out who reveals it first.
    JulieAnn likes this.

Naughty Nolan using his computer skills... "I can stop any time". What a great ensemble cast.
    Florimel and JulieAnn like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread