+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 113 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Like Tree811Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't give up on the show and don't give up on Ems and Jack! I need feedback on show episodes. I forget past details too easily. I swear Jack was at a melting point this past episode when Ems told him she cared about him and asked him to take care of Charlotte because she was the only family she had. Jack is only boring because he's not an evil swindler like everyone else on the show. He's grounded and good. She's going to need that when the dust settles. Remember that Jack was about to leave "Amanda" for Ems when she told him she was pregnant. He loves her. He's just hurt right now. He'll get over it!
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I can understand why Jack is so angry. She kept a HUGE secret from him for months. He needs time to sort out his feelings and in the end, I can see him forgiving her and ending up together
    Punkin, Cornholio and jucamer like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I can't imagine the show ending any other way, except for an Amanda/Jack into the sunset kind of thing. I am ok with that. I keep thinking back to how it was between them when she first came back to town. For now though, to me it's her and Aiden that are sizzling. She just seems so cold with Daniel.
    Punkin likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I've never warmed up to Aiden. And I can understand why Jack hates Em for now -- her plans for revenge are the reason his brother is dead, his boat is gone, and that he fell in love with and then lost Fake Amanda. In his mind, Em let all this happen while still lying to him the whole time.

But ultimately (depending on how many seasons the show goes before they end it), I still hope they end up together. I think in the long run, as long as Em gets her revenge, after that she'd be happy to live a simple life with Jack, without all the high society life she's been living in order to stay in the Graysons' orbit. Aiden is the kind of character that is ultimately doomed on this show -- you just know he's going to go out in a blaze of glory at some point.
    JavaJo likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yes to your entire post, MFWalkoff!!! I even wonder if the season premiere teaser is her fake "out" so she can go elsewhere while assumed dead.
    Count your blessings!

I always "liked" Daniel because in my eyes it was obvious he was truly in love with Emily and I think a part of Emily cared about him as well. And then they did something to his character and blah I am beginning to get sick of him. He's not the same as he was in the first season. Plus Emily doesn't appear to have that care for him as much as the first season... So I am over both of them. I have warmed up to Aiden a lot. I really do like him but I just don't see how this will end well for him. I struggle with the Jack side of things. The chemistry was awesome the first season but then he and fake Amanda got together once the baby arrived, I don't know, things changed... I want that chemistry back and I got a glimpse of that this past episode before Frenchie poo poo head interrupted them at the bar. I can't see this show having many more seasons left, but I do want Emily to finish her revenge and get happy, now who that is with I'm ok with either Aiden or Jack.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    I always "liked" Daniel because in my eyes it was obvious he was truly in love with Emily and I think a part of Emily cared about him as well. And then they did something to his character and blah I am beginning to get sick of him. He's not the same as he was in the first season. Plus Emily doesn't appear to have that care for him as much as the first season... So I am over both of them. I have warmed up to Aiden a lot. I really do like him but I just don't see how this will end well for him. I struggle with the Jack side of things. The chemistry was awesome the first season but then he and fake Amanda got together once the baby arrived, I don't know, things changed... I want that chemistry back and I got a glimpse of that this past episode before Frenchie poo poo head interrupted them at the bar. I can't see this show having many more seasons left, but I do want Emily to finish her revenge and get happy, now who that is with I'm ok with either Aiden or Jack.
    Classic titillation - which gives me hope that a Jack/Ems finish is where they're headed. It would only take one instance of her broken down and needing him for him to go all protective caveman on her. I think Nolan needs to be roped into the group hug, too.
    JulieAnn and Coco46 like this.
    Count your blessings!

I thought last night's show was pretty darn good. I knew Patrick and Victoria were in on that plot, but I was confused by how affectionate her hug was afterward. Is he also faking his identity? Is he not really her son? Who do you think tampered with Conrad's brakes? Call me crazy, but I think it was Declan. His exit was too easy, too suspicious. The only one present was Nolan and we know Nolan would do anything for Jack and his family.

I'm back in the game.

Good theory on it being Declan, but I think it's Charlotte. She blames him for losing Declan and for her miscarriage. Maybe she found out he was also responsible for her real father's death and is out for her own revenge.

I wonder what Nolan found out about Patrick when he saw the ex wife. It can't be just that Patrick is gay, right? There has to be more.
    jucamer likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Yep - I thought Charlotte as well. And looks like Aiden is trying to get Jack out of Em's life for good - blaming the brake job on him....

+ Reply to Thread