+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I am definitely Team Jack - I can't stand Daniel he is his father's son. And so funny but I don't see any chemistry beween Emily & Daniel
    jucamer, looks like we have the same taste in men (maks, jack etc) b/c I am team Jack too. I can't stand Daniel either
    Punkin and Cornholio like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was hugely rooting for Jack with Emily from the beginning, but now I really like her with Aiden too. They seem to understand each other & don't have the baggage that Jack/Emily have to get over.
    Daniel, on the other hand, I just don't care about at all anymore.
    Punkin and inthegarden like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fanatic

The only man I see her having any kind of chemistry with is Nolan...and that is very sibling-like. I don't see anything with any of the other guys.

I wish they hadn't killed off Frank. Now that had the potential to be a passionate relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    The only man I see her having any kind of chemistry with is Nolan...and that is very sibling-like. I don't see anything with any of the other guys.

I wish they hadn't killed off Frank. Now that had the potential to be a passionate relationship!
    Who the heck was Frank? I don't remember him at all.
    babyfat101 likes this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Wasnt Frank the 'henchman' that Emily (real Emily) killed off?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Yes he was. But can you imagine what would happen if these two extremely intense people fell in love? (I don't think Aiden is intense...I think he's a loose cannon, Daniel is bitter, and Jack is just boring)

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Thanks, I remember him now. I wouldn't have wanted to see him with Emily. He wasn't just intense, he was evil.
    Punkin, Florimel and JulieAnn like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    . He wasn't just intense, he was evil.
    Good point. I think I'm just bored with the love...well, it isn't exactly a triangle...so would it be a square?

Despite last season's fiasco, I was willing to hang in there for another season but I'm rapidly reaching the "too bored to care" stage with the show.

I'm quickly getting bored. The only real chemistry I see is that between Emily/Amanda and herself.
    This show would've done better as a limited (one season) run à la telenovela.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I was rooting for Emily with Jack from the very beginning but that ship has sailed. He knows who she really is and still is angry. I do see her more with Aidan. Daniel is pompous and boring. I can't see her with Daniel because not only is he boring, his mother is awful.

I'm actually expecting Charlotte and Jack to wind up together with a ready-made-family with Baby Carl, now that Declan and Real Emily/Faux Amanda are gone. They can comfort each other. The baby needs a mom and Charlotte just lost a baby. There have been a lot of scenes with Charlotte at the bar apartment hanging out with them. Charlotte buying Jack a suit... it's only a matter of time.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread