+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    No surprise that Aiden has been conspiring in secret with Emily all along. I saw that coming from the beginning.
    I did too. What tipped me off is that he didn't immediately tell Victoria that Emily was really Amanda Clarke. If he really was trying to bring Emily down, or even undermine her, that would have been the first thing out of his mouth.
    I do like Aiden, so I'm glad that's out in the open for the audience.

I'm also liking Daniel less and less as the show goes on. I had been seeing him as an innocent victim in both Emily's plans & in his parents' conniving ways. That feeling is leaving fast.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

I just got to catch up on Revenge after being gone for the long weekend. I like how things are going with Aiden working with her again, Daniel showing his true colors, another red X, even though she didn't mean for it to happen. I'll bet Conrad never meant to confess. He just wanted the priest out of the way. On the other hand, Victoria did say that if he got in that car it would be the last thing he ever did. I'm team Jack, so the tender scene where he almost caved before that brash French editor barged in had me squeeeeeeing.
    jucamer likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

I didn't like her on Pan Am.. and i like her even less on here

I may be one of the only ones that LIKE Aiden. I am kind of glad he is back.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I am happy Aiden is back too - he will protect Emily if she lets him close. Wonder where the story line goes if Emily stops her revenge campaign -- will everyone turn on her, including Daniel?

Liked Karine Vanasse in Midnight in Paris and on PanAm, and I like her here.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I think she's cute and hopefully not tempted by a lowly barkeep. Someone for Daniel to jump to if he breaks up with Emily.
    Count your blessings!

Add me to the few in the Aiden camp. Daniel is getting as bad as his parents and Jack is just boring imo. Sometimes people get tied up with their past feelings on old crushes and think that person is their soulmate when they probably aren't as too much time has passed and people aren't who you remember them to be. I think Aiden is a much better match for her and will always understand her better than anyone else (besides Nolan). However, I also see where they are both damaged (she and Aiden) and that doesn't always make for a good long term relationship either. I'd be ok with her not ending up with any of them in the end and just taking time for herself to become Amanda/Emily post revenge.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I like Aiden too. In fact I prefer Emily with him over both Jack and Daniel. They are much more well matched I think. I was relieved to see Aiden was actually still on Emily's side. Still loving Nolan. Don't really like the Patrick/Nolan bit though. They have a weird vibe going on.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think its pretty obvious they are setting up a Nolan/Patrick relationship...which is fine by me as that means more shirt off time

I hate how they are calling Jack her soulmate in the commercials and I hate that she might end up with him in the end solely because they were besties when they were all of 7years old or whatever. Jack is so freaking boring and useless and he shouldn't be the presumptive soulmate with lovely guys like Aiden and Daniel running around (I still like Daniel and his chemistry with Emily is ridiculous even though they try to play it down..might have to do with the fact they are together in real life).
    Ellen likes this.

I am definitely Team Jack - I can't stand Daniel he is his father's son. And so funny but I don't see any chemistry beween Emily & Daniel
    combatcutie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread