+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

That premiere episode of the season is not at all what I expected. I'm team Jack, so I hope he comes around, but I do get his anger. Nolan needs to lock them in a room until they can talk it through.
    I don't like the opening scene of her being shot, but her eyelids are reacting to the water, so she's definitely not dead.
    Love that Ems provided Nolan with new digs. Besties!
    Not sure where she's going with the fake Huntington's diagnosis - other than removing him from office.
    Removing Ashley seemed an odd waste of time. Why bring her back only to remove her?
    I admit to not remembering whether Charlotte losing the baby was addressed before or not. Weird, if not. Mom crushes on firstborn while daughter loses baby? What?
    Count your blessings!

Well, this week's epi was something of a downer. Poor Ems.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

It was sad, but I'm glad they are finally examining this flip side to her endless quest for revenge, to the point where she is questioning how far is too far, and is it really worth it? Who knows, maybe she will slow down her campaign at some point and just marry Daniel if Jack remains cold to her. (I'm not even dealing with the opening teaser for now -- I'll believe she's actually shot when I see it happen, lol) They have to stretch this story out for future seasons somehow...

As for all the other developments, I'm remaining skeptical. If Aiden really wants to team up with Victoria to get revenge on Emily, why isn't he spilling all the secrets he has on her? I wonder if there's a surprise there as well.
    cablejockey and JavaJo like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I agree about the Aiden part. Why doesn't he just come out and say what he has to say if he wants to blow things up in her face? Someone remind me why he's so mad at her. Because of his sister somehow? Rejecting him to continue her revengenda?
    Count your blessings!

The "Voulez" woman with the cute pixie 'do and muted fushia sleeveless silk sheath dress at dinner with Emily/Amanda and Daniel: is the actress the one who played the French stewardess [flight attendant] on the cancelled-too-soon "Pan Am"?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    The "Voulez" woman with the cute pixie 'do and muted fushia sleeveless silk sheath dress at dinner with Emily/Amanda and Daniel: is the actress the one who played the French stewardess [flight attendant] on the cancelled-too-soon "Pan Am"?
    Good catch, Ellen. Yes, that was she.

Gosh, I would they would get rid of Aiden. I never liked that character. Emily rejects him so it's okay for him to team up with the abominable Victoria to get back at her? I hope they improve the direction this season is taking or it may wind up being the final season. Kudos for getting rid of the Initiate and doing it quickly, but so far, I'm not enjoying this season as much as I had hoped.
    Ellen likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I was so glad to see Emily realize Nolan was right about taking the revenge to a whole different level. I really hope that it continues down this path. I am not really understanding why Aiden is back and wants revenge on Emily. But if he really wanted revenge, wouldn't he just tell everyone she is Amanda???
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved the hypocrite Victoria yelling at Conrad for going to come clean. You would think she would want to since David was the love of her life and it would clear his name. Part of me thinks she had something to do with the crash.

Loved Emily calling Victoria out on being broke. How humiliating for her. So glad Aiden isn't working against Emily, but if they end up together, I will scream!!!!!

I am not liking Charlotte's new attitude towards Emily. I have a feeling that they may try to make her and Jack a couple, which will make me
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was glad Emily told everyone about Victoria's financial troubles! But was it wise to show so openly how much she hates her future mother in law? And just why is Charlotte being so harsh to Emily? There's a lot of her mother in that girl! And what in heavens name happened at the end to cause the car to crash and kill the priest? There sure wont be any confessing to the police going on now!

No surprise that Aiden has been conspiring in secret with Emily all along. I saw that coming from the beginning.

Daniel is getting more and more arrogant and ugly. He is becoming Conrad. Charlotte has annoyed me from the beginning and she's getting worse.

I can't quite get a handle on Patrick. Is he truly attached to Victoria or will he wind up taking her down? Is something cooking between Patrick and Nolan?
    Punkin, Coco46 and jucamer like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread