+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 115 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Can't wait to see what Jack does when he finds out that Emily is really Amanda!!! I would just love them to be together

Waaaaaaaaa, that is so not how I expected that to happen. He is so cold and uncaring. I hope he can get over this so they could be together

Can someone tell me WTF happened to Charlotte's baby??? And Aiden....WTF is up with that???? Why would he want to destroy Emily?

I was so happy to see Emily and Nolan bonding on the beach around the fire. They truly are family for one another
    Last edited by combatcutie; 09-30-2013 at 10:45 AM.
    cablejockey and jucamer like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

i was thinking incest too!!!!! their relationship seems very v.c. andrews LOLOLOLOL!!!!

i was happy to see nolan back too . . . . his skin looked terrible tho.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    What an odd start to the finale. I agree - why didn't they show us how Jack first reacted when Emily told him that she really was Amanda? Did anyone else find Victoria and Peter's bond bizarre? It was practically incestuous - yuck. In some of their scenes together they looked/sounded/acted like lovers, not mother and son. Kinda grossed me out! Can someone fill me in on why Aiden wants to suddenly destroy Emily?

I understood Jack's reaction at the bar - I would have preferred it if he cared for her (which I think he actually does deep down) rather than carry such hatred for her. But I bet he holds her accountable for Amanda's and Declan's deaths.

It was nice seeing her and Nolan back to their usual revenge plots. Nolan is still my favorite part of the show!
    jucamer likes this.

oh, and gotta love how they wrapped up that awful initiative storyline in 2 sentences LOL!
    Punkin, mesachick and jucamer like this.

Besides Jack's initial reaction to Emily telling him the truth about being Amanda, I want the back story on little sister Charlotte's miscarriage and morph into a vogue fashionista. The writers lay all of these "wow" moments on us and then act like they never happened! I hope it is just the way they have handled the first episode and that there will be back stories wrapping up some of these loose ends.

I can't remember how Patrick was found. Did Emily orchestrate it, was he searching for his birth mom, or did Victoria find him? He's nice eye candy though How do we know he is even really her son? I hope she did a DNA test considering how much she mistrusts everyone.

I wonder if this is the last season and that's why they opened with Emily being shot. I'm hoping though that with her usually being three steps ahead, would have counted on something like that happening and put blanks in the gun of her mysterious shooter or is wearing a vest under that wedding dress, lol. The fact that she said "I'm sorry" to her shooter probably rules out Conrad, Patrick and Ashley (who knows, she could be back with her own revengenda). But I could see her saying that to Daniel, Victoria, Charlotte, Jack, or Aiden. It could even be her cray cray mother but I don't think she'd apologize to her. All I know is it better not be Nolan! That relationship to me is sacred above the others and I would feel really let down if he's the one to pull the trigger. So I'm ruling him out too. I just hope she doesn't die .
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 09-30-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

It's definitely not the last season (unless the ratings suddenly go down) -- remember in season 1 how we thought all year that Daniel was shot from that first teaser, and it turned out to be something completely different. I'm intrigued to see how this one plays out.

Best line from the show: "Let's never say the words "Carrion" or "Initiative" ever again!" -- A message from the writers that we won't need to endure that unpopular storyline anymore!

I like that Nolan & Emily's bond is still as tight as ever. And I like how alliances and enemies are still shifting. I'm still hooked!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm hoping that Aidan going to Victoria is part of Emily's plan. I don't want him to be a "bad" guy!
    Punkin and Miss Scarlet like this.

I'm hoping that Emily was having a dream about being shot
    MiniDiva likes this.

I can see why Jack is so bitter and angry--Emily set into motion all the events that killed his brother and wife! It looks as though he has been thinking of nothing else and its affecting him in a bad way. I am surprised he did have his own plans of revenge.
    Is there anyone left from Em's past that could blow up her plans? It seems every season someone drops by who knows who she really is.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I can see why Jack is so bitter and angry--Emily set into motion all the events that killed his brother and wife! It looks as though he has been thinking of nothing else and its affecting him in a bad way. I am surprised he did have his own plans of revenge.
    Is there anyone left from Em's past that could blow up her plans? It seems every season someone drops by who knows who she really is.
    I guess this season it's Aidan

+ Reply to Thread