+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Wow what a finale!!!

So not happy that Declan died. I feel horrible for Jack. That sure is a lot of loss for one person to handle. First your dad, then your wife, now your brother. I too was glad to finally have Emily tell Jack whom she really is.

Nolan - nooooooo!!! See now I really despise The Initiative/Not Really an Initiative but a group of wealthy business men lol. You don't go messing with Nolan! I wonder if Nolan was always the main target. The tape with Padma, I am assuming they made her do that before they killed her. I hope that Aiden is not dead. I like babyfat's scenario. Daniel was definitely shot, so something happened that's for sure.

So much happened this last episode I may need all summer to wrap my head around it all lol. Can't wait for it to start up again!

Hmm I just assumed that she was alive & well working with them & framed Nolan

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Hmm I just assumed that she was alive & well working with them & framed Nolan
    Aiden found her dead lying on a table of some sorts. I figured she had been drugged to the point of OD'ing just like what they did to Aiden's sister.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Don't forget about takeda (sp?)
    I didn't.....he didn't die on the finale.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Aiden found her dead lying on a table of some sorts. I figured she had been drugged to the point of OD'ing just like what they did to Aiden's sister.
    Didn't Nolan find out she died AFTER Aiden saw her? She was still alive at that point.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I didn't.....he didn't die on the finale.
    Oh boy, I'm so confused. I'm going to have to go back and watch the last 2 episodes again
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't think we know whether Aiden is dead or not... that is one of the cliff-hangers. I can't wait for next season to start. As bad as this season was, Jack finding out (figuring out, it seemed, the way they showed him looking at her and flashing from childhood images to current ones) Emily was really Amanda, the reveal that Conrad was part of the Initiative, Charlotte left not knowing about Declan's death and pregnant, Emily finding out about Takeda's revengenda, NOLAN! being taken down as a terrorist!!!???!!!... there's a lot to look forward to.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Can someone explain how Aiden is David Clark's son? I know I missed a number of shows, then I lost the episodes when we changed DVR's, so I never went back an watched. But how can he be David Clark's son if he is involved with Emily/Amanda? Or was he a foster son... or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    Can someone explain how Aiden is David Clark's son? I know I missed a number of shows, then I lost the episodes when we changed DVR's, so I never went back an watched. But how can he be David Clark's son if he is involved with Emily/Amanda? Or was he a foster son... or something along those lines.
    He's not David Clark's son. His father was the baggage handler that unknowingly put the bomb on the plane.

Didn't Nolan find out she died AFTER Aiden saw her? She was still alive at that point.
    No Aiden found her dead. Aiden is the one who told Nolan that she had been murdered.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fanatic

He's not David Clark's son. His father was the baggage handler that unknowingly put the bomb on the plane.
    Thanks. I just kept hearing Daniel say something to him about being David Clark's son... and I was confused.

+ Reply to Thread