+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 115 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Revenge was great tonight! A couple of curveballs I didn't see coming. I don't want to have to wait months for more.

Wow. It will be interesting to see what direction the new showrunner takes this show in. I saw some things tonight coming, but others I was surprised by.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

It was so great that Emily finally told Jack she was Amanda Clarke! Yay!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Poor Jack, how much more loss and death can he take? I didn't think they would kill off his brother. Now he truly has no family left. I'm glad Emily told him she was really Amanda
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I like the developments the show has taken since they first introduced the whole "Initiative" angle, which I disliked at first. The way Conrad blithely explained what the Initiative really was made it seem more in line with reailty -- when greedy power barons want to keep control, they contrive circumstances in order to keep the masses scared and angry at the wrong people, so that even more power can be grabbed. The less "Get Smart" that these powerful shadowy figures become, the better.

I was hoping that Jack could have gotten off a few rounds before Emilamanda got to him -- but it was interesting that he seemed to be switching his aim before she got there -- was he going to pick off Daniel first? I liked the timing of when she finally spilled to him who she really is. Now that he's completely alone with his child, it provides a good opening for her to actually become the part of his life that she (supposedly) wanted all along. But where does that leave Aiden? And Daniel? For all we know, Jack may still decide to shoot...

Not liking Nolan's predicament -- is he going to spend most of next season in a faux Gitmo? Suspected enemy combatants aren't allowed many visitors. I wouldn't want this to become another Bates/Downton Abbey situation -- that ended up being kind of a waste of precious minutes in several episodes.

Looking forward to the fall, probably moreso than last year!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I think that leaves Aiden dead. Pretty sure Daniel killed him.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fanatic

Aiden is a trained fighter, fighting a rich kid. I'm betting on the gun going off and hitting Daniel, which is that wound that we saw. Then Aiden fled. Em will try to find Aiden cuz she needs his help in order to free Nolan.

Wow what a finale!!!

So not happy that Declan died. I feel horrible for Jack. That sure is a lot of loss for one person to handle. First your dad, then your wife, now your brother. I too was glad to finally have Emily tell Jack whom she really is.

Nolan - nooooooo!!! See now I really despise The Initiative/Not Really an Initiative but a group of wealthy business men lol. You don't go messing with Nolan! I wonder if Nolan was always the main target. The tape with Padma, I am assuming they made her do that before they killed her. I hope that Aiden is not dead. I like babyfat's scenario. Daniel was definitely shot, so something happened that's for sure.

So much happened this last episode I may need all summer to wrap my head around it all lol. Can't wait for it to start up again!
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Aiden is a trained fighter, fighting a rich kid. I'm betting on the gun going off and hitting Daniel, which is that wound that we saw. Then Aiden fled. Em will try to find Aiden cuz she needs his help in order to free Nolan.
    I don't know.....all the interviews with the cast said that there was a lot of death in the finale. Not sure one would classify.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't know.....all the interviews with the cast said that there was a lot of death in the finale. Not sure one would classify.
    Don't forget about takeda (sp?)
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread