+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 107 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Critical, I only noticed her messing with the doctors picture that one time. She really needs to keep that box with her 'memento's' locked. Someone is going to find it and put it all together.

IMO, this is the best new drama show to pop up in several seasons. The acting is superb and every single storyline intrigues me. All I know is that I wouldn't want to be on Emily's bad side...
    combatcutie and cablejockey like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Holy crap, was that a good episode or what!!! This show has me hooked at every storyline. I was wondering the same thing about the roommate, does he like Daniel? She is definitely not done with the doctor. she didn't put an X through her face. I can't wait to see what she has in store. I loved the scene with Jack and Emily sharing wine.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Great episode. I love how it goes back and forth between past and present so we can get more explanations into why Emily/Amanda does what she does. Cornholio, the Eddie Haskell analogy is perfect - I wonder what this guy's got up his sleeve...

So now I'm torn about Nolan - why did he tell Jack that Emily's session was about him? Jack's so innocent in all of this - I don't want his feelings to get hurt or him to get involved (though I guess we already know he does).

I just have to say - dang, Emily is goooooood at being bad.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

'Revenge,' 'Suburgatory' get full season pickup | Inside TV | EW.com

Revenge gets full season. 9 more episodes ordered, full 22!
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Great news about the full season pickup. Yay!

Couple of favorite scenes last night:

Nolan watching Emily's slide show at Queen V's tea party. Pure glee. He's so much fun to watch when he's watching Emily's take downs.

Young Emily seeing Victoria sneak in and give Frank her dad's laptop. Then Victoria bribing the shrink to lock her away and not let her see her dad. My heart broke. And then you understand the depth of her need for revenge. Even if she's wrong, I'm on her side.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

After seeing the roommate act this way I feel like he is the guy with the gun on the beach at the end (notice how he avoided answering where he was from..?). This could be a way to set-up season 2--especially if Emily ends up loving/forgiving Daniel or it is someone else on the beach that takes the bullet (Jack--or maybe Jack gets framed for the murder?). Then Emily would have a whole new season to find and plot revenge on whomever was responsible.
    JavaJo likes this.

I am really exicted and happy this show got picked up for the entire season...it deserved to be...can't wait til next week to see what happens next
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I am so thrilled this got picked up for a full season. It is by far my most favorite show. I watch it on Wednesday, then on Saturday with my hubby.

Mindy384, now that you mention it, I can totally see the roommate being the one that shot Daniel. He seems jealous of him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Woo hoo! Full season pick-up! I am so excited, this is my FAVORITE show by far now.

well since I woke up at the crack of dawn and couldn't go back to sleep I turned on video on demand and am watching these episodes again...lol...this is the first show since LOST that I just can't seem to get enough of
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread