+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

it's been too long since the last epi...Why do the police think Nolan killed Padma? What's the reasoning behind that? Thanks.

FORT Fanatic

Has anyone read what actor will be the long lost son?

Was there an episode last week? I was out of town and haven't read anything here about it.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Was there an episode last week? I was out of town and haven't read anything here about it.
    Yes.

FORT Fanatic

Freely admit that I"m NOT watching as closely as I could, but what's the deal with Takada [sp?] having his own secret agenda, that apparently Aiden knows about, but Emily doesn't? Any guesses re the preggers story line. Just what we need, MORE Charlotte/declan story line.

UPDATE: There is a thread on IMDB titled "For those who are confused", which attempts to explain what's going on.
    Last edited by babyfat101; 05-06-2013 at 12:55 PM.

What's IMDB?
    Next week looks pretty exciting! Unless the previews lied, she looks like she's about to reveal her true identity to Jack. Wouldn't that be a scream if it were the cliff-hanger until next season?
    Takeda's true agenda? Didn't some people guess he had one earlier? If it's about The Initiative, I couldn't care less.
    Count your blessings!

IMDB.com is International Movie Database. It's a very good site for obtaining information about movies and tv.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    What's IMDB?
    Gasp! If you have a bunch of time to kill, run over right now to IMDB. As Florimel mentioned it has information about people, movies and tv. Trivia, filming locations, goofs...but they have a very active message board. However, it's NOT policed, and for certain tv shows/movies it seems that there are a bunch of 14 yo boy thinking people leaving comments. the MB for "homeland" is full of intelligent people leaving thoughtful comments.
    Ellen likes this.

Agree, babyfat101. I rarely read the message boards on IMBD because mostly they are not worth reading. But the site itself is my go to for when I want information on a movie or tv show, when I'm looking for cast information or to see the resumes of actors, directors, writers, etc., or what awards have been won.

There used to be IBDB.com website, too, for Broadway shows, but I haven't been able to find it in quite a while and I miss it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I prefer Wikipedia. The only problem is that I keep clicking on their links every time I find a reference interesting. I end up 10-20 link clicks deep into it & then have to back out to get back to what I originally wanted to find out about.
    babyfat101 and buttahfly like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread