+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 107 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

I think the guy was just a plant...otherwise Emily wouldn't need to be monitoring Vic's cell phone.

So, they've dispensed with Faux Amanda, Padma, The Initiative (by not making it so sinister...yeah, right), and now Aiden is on his way out because he is "disgusted." And! Ashley FINALLY has a purpose!
    cablejockey likes this.

So Aiden sank the Initiative's battleship by submarining their finances via Graysons? Or did he just piss them off? I get that he mostly did it to find Padma and killed that cold fish guy, but is the Initiative just going to ignore that?
    Count your blessings!

I felt so bad for Nolan when he was talking with Emily about Padama!! He genuinely loves her. I hope she isn't part of the Initiative and hurts him
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

I thought Padma was part of the Initiative. I thought I remembered her talking softly on her phone to someone, telling them she would get the program from Nolan and I didn't think it was the kidnappers. I was under the impression she had made the story up as a cover so Nolan wouldn't find out she was with the Initiative. I don't know.
    It seems as though anybody is expendable and they all have a very limited purpose.
    I'm probably not going to explain this well... To me, it seems as though they are testing out different characters to see which ones will fit in with the core characters or which one will be popular with the viewing audience and worth keeping around. They get a brief storyline and depending on how it is received they either stay or go. In all this confusion, they have some type of interaction with the core. Last season, I knew the purpose, simple, to get revenge for Em/Am Dad's death. This season, I'm not sure what the purpose is, the storyline has been jumping all over the place and they have added more "stuff" and I'm having a hard time keeping up.
    combatcutie and JulieAnn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    It seems as though anybody is expendable and they all have a very limited purpose.
    I'm probably not going to explain this well... To me, it seems as though they are testing out different characters to see which ones will fit in with the core characters or which one will be popular with the viewing audience and worth keeping around. They get a brief storyline and depending on how it is received they either stay or go. In all this confusion, they have some type of interaction with the core. Last season, I knew the purpose, simple, to get revenge for Em/Am Dad's death. This season, I'm not sure what the purpose is, the storyline has been jumping all over the place and they have added more "stuff" and I'm having a hard time keeping up.
    I think you explained it perfectly and that's the way I feel too. I hope they get back to what made us fall in love with the show
    JulieAnn and jucamer like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

Does anyone know how much time had passed between the previous episode and this one? Could it have been 6 weeks? I feel like I heard that once or twenty friggen times during the episode! I dont think they could have said '6 weeks' anymore then they did.
    I literally have no clue as to whats going on in this show anymore. Is it about Emily getting revenge or Aiden or Nolan or the Graysons? Its one big cluster-eff at this point.
    Coco46 likes this.

The show is straying from what made it good. I did appreciate more of Victoria's backstory. I knew her other son was alive and I loved how vunerable she was depicted at the end of this episode. I can hate her but feel completely sorry for her also. Jack is the dumbest guy; I don't want Emily to be with him anymore. Emily's foster brother who only spent like a year with her recognizes her at first glance after 15 years; but Jack who was her best friend and spent countless hours with young Amanda and owned her dog who loved/remembered Emily still can't figure it out? He's pretty useless. And now that he's teamed up with useless Ashley I hate him even more. I would have much more respect for his character if he figured out how to take down the Graysons on his own.
    I felt sorry for Nolan; he truly loved Padma and I was rooting for them. The initiative guy looked like a monkey, and that's all I could think when he was on screen.
    maxkl likes this.

FORT Fan

When is Revenge going to air again? This whole timing thing that ABC does with its shows is precisely the reason I stopped watching Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. They build in large gaps between episodes and I lose interest.
    maxkl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    When is Revenge going to air again? This whole timing thing that ABC does with its shows is precisely the reason I stopped watching Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. They build in large gaps between episodes and I lose interest.
    I believe a new episode is supposed to air 4/28/13

I only tuned in for the last 2 minutes for the closing scene, but "swoon" Aiden!

+ Reply to Thread