+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 110 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Hmmmm. Foster brother actually on Emily's side? Where has he been all these years? Shocker at the end? A little too manufactured. More characters... yea. Not. Nolan suddenly in love with Padma? Don't believe it. Writers? On my shiitake mushroom list. Oh, and the first one ever red-Xed out? Her dad.
    Count your blessings!

Did I miss something? One minute Eli was telling foster care woman that he wanted 60% of what she got from donations and the next we see him spilling all the dirt on her abuse in front of tv cameras! Last week it seemed as though he was sticking around to scam people...I must have not been paying attention for a second.
    Loved seeing Mason Treadwell(love that name too) and his news of another son Victoria has hidden away! Jack is such a loose cannon--running around accosting people for info and making his own revenge plans. But Emily and Nolan have their hands full to pay much attention to Jack. And Nolan's big plan falling apart last night, was awful to watch. How could someone so smart be so bad at saving his girl? Thanks to him she is probably not going to survive this latest twist.

Victoria having another son...was a shocker...we know Emily will find him...if only to just open a new can of worms for Victoria
    Last edited by OrangeCrush; 03-25-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    cablejockey likes this.

Could Victoria's other son be someone else we already know? Aiden perhaps? Oh no, that would be too creepy and incestuous. It's gotta be someone new. Unless it turns out it was that creepy guy from last season who wanted so badly to be part of the Greyson family...Tyler I think his name was?

The whole initiative thing is just coming off as so far-fetched.

Still hoping Jack finds out one of these days that Emily is really Amanda Clarke!

PS - Why are Jack's eyebrows so perfectly waxed this season? It looks so weird.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Tyler was shot at the end of the season last year, wasn't he?

I just couldn't get a grasp at what Eli's intentions were and I still don't trust him. I felt so bad for Nolan when they kidnapped Padama. I hope they can find her
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Yes, Tyler was taken out of the picture for good.

I can't figure out what Eli is up to either! He could have had Emily's $100,000, but he gave it to the charity instead. He could have had 60% of the money given to the evil foster woman, which was what $250K to start with so $150,000 for Eli. Instead, he chose to out the woman for her evil ways. This also got him kicked out by Victoria.

Based on his actions, it seems like Eli really is on Ems side and is trying to prove that to her. Maybe he really does want to help her and make it up to her for letting her take the rap for his fire.

FORT Fanatic

Revenge

This show has totally gone off the rails. What the hell was the point of what Nolan and Aiden were doing? How was that a plan??? Did they really think the initiative would be fooled by a cheep tracker?
    And then when all else fails add the big twist of another new character. To me that shows this show is getting desperate to create plot.
    cablejockey, Florimel and JulieAnn like this.

FORT Fanatic

So Em is pissy with Eli cuz the fire she started went out, and he finished what she started? Her intention was to burn the house down, and that is what happened.

Padma gave the initiative the program on the turtle flash drive? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something is hidden in the turtle.

I think Padma is in with the initiative. Some thing isn't right there.

Any guesses how in the world Em will magically figure out how to contact Victoria's first son? NO name, birth date, birth place, SSN...He could be living in India...

FORT Fogey

So gang, what's the consensus? Was the man with the black rose really Victoria's long-lost son? Or just somebody Emily planted to make Victoria think so?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I think if Emily knew who the son was, the previews wouldn't have shown her pretending to be an unwed mother (or did that happen right at the end of the show?).
    I felt so bad for Nolan! I still don't know when he fell so hard for Padma, but he was really torn up about her.
    Minney likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread