+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 114 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Like Tree836Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    My daughter didn't think anything new happened, but I disagree.
    I would have agreed with your daughter becuz I was bored by all the "emotionalness" [sad and angry] and fast forwarded thru most of the show...thus, thinking NOT much happened. So, thanks for your summary.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, what a show. Glad to see Emily is back on track. Wonder what the step brother is going to have in store for the story line. My heart broke for Emily when Jack was upset with her. I can only imagine what is going to happen when he finds out that she is the REAL Amanda
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

The fact that they were both in juvie together is miniscule in comparison to the REAL secrets.
    march and JulieAnn like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Anyone watch last night? I have it DVR'd and will watch it this week. Just wondering what your thoughts are
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I didnt like that they brought in another character from Emily's childhood! Amanda's gone and yet now we have what his name, ready to stir up trouble and blow Emily's cover! If Emily has a plan for the Graysons, I hope she gets to work on it soon!
    Florimel, Miss Scarlet and Coco46 like this.

Jack finds out Nolan saved him and doesn't believe it when Nolan manufactures "evidence" that the other brother bought the boat (but pretends to). Burning a lot of bridges, is Jack. Amanda's old foster brother hits on Charlotte, pissing off Declan. ANOTHER character is introduced - the person who created an unbreakable computer defense for the Graysons back in the day and now has stymied Carrion.
    Count your blessings!

I agree. Too many unneeded & unwanted characters are muddling up the story.
    Florimel likes this.

def not enjoying this show as much as i did season 1
    Florimel likes this.

Ok, I am not liking the new characters, but hopefully they will show us that there is a need for them to carry out the plot. Jack, I absolutely love him, but I do not like the angry Jack. I can only imagine what his reaction is going to be when he finds out that Emily is truly Amanda. Oh and finally the red marker is coming back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Ok, I am not liking the new characters, but hopefully they will show us that there is a need for them to carry out the plot. Jack, I absolutely love him, but I do not like the angry Jack. I can only imagine what his reaction is going to be when he finds out that Emily is truly Amanda. Oh and finally the red marker is coming back!!!!
    I've been thinking this too. I had no use for Amanda when she first showed up & was hoping she'd just go away, but she grew on me & proved very useful to the storyline. RIP.

This show is still in Must-See-or-Tape category for me. But it just doesn't have the pull of season 1.
    JulieAnn likes this.

+ Reply to Thread