+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree836Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

A very emotional episode. My daughter didn't think anything new happened, but I disagree. Emily is going to strike the Graysons through their children... Nolan made the decision (apparently) to give the malware program to his girlfriend to free her father, Jack saw the video...HOW MUCH DOES HE KNOW? Charlotte contacted the REAL Amanda's foster brother, Aiden proved himself to Daniel as trustworthy and is likely inside Grayson. Jack has more power now than he has the entire series... Can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about this one.
    Count your blessings!

I wish they would kill off Jack, he is so freaking annoying!

Love that EMily is finally back on track...this will hopefully result in tighter plotlines and more episodes like season 1

The Initiative just seems to suck the life out of this show.
    I like nearly everything else about the show, so I wish they'd find a way to just make them go away.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    A very emotional episode. My daughter didn't think anything new happened, but I disagree. Emily is going to strike the Graysons through their children... Nolan made the decision (apparently) to give the malware program to his girlfriend to free her father, Jack saw the video...HOW MUCH DOES HE KNOW? Charlotte contacted the REAL Amanda's foster brother, Aiden proved himself to Daniel as trustworthy and is likely inside Grayson. Jack has more power now than he has the entire series... Can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about this one.
    I don't think Jack saw the video... that's why he asked Nolan to come back to his place as he couldn't get thru the password protection. By the time Nolan had got there to "help", Aiden had already taken it back to Amanda. But Jack does know about the Emily/amanda connection and about the revenge plot based on the letters... I list that's what I got from it

I am confused though, wasn't the laptop on the boat that exploded and killed Amanda? how did it get in the locker?

FORT Fanatic

The laptop on the boat was Declan's because he had been living on the boat, it was not THE infamous laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Oh you are not alone. I cried too. I started to warm up a little to Amanda, but what got me was that Emily is always in control of her emotions and she finally told Amanda she loved her and was crying as she died in her arms.
    I agree as I didn't like fake Amanda at the beginning, but grew to like her. The only thing is I do like Jack and wanted Emily (the real Amanda) to finally have the only guy she has truly been in love with since she was a child back in her life. When fake Amanda got married to Jack you could see how hard it was for her to go through with the ceremony and now Jack is mad at her for keeping the secret of their time together in juvy. Just when you think the real Amanda and Jack will have a chance something always changes to keep that from happening. These last two episodes have been riveting to watch. You got to see the real Amanda who has been trained to not show emotion finally release all her feelings when the fake Amanda died and how worried she was about Jack. Now with her step brother back in the picture it seems like her true identify might be found out at least by him. I'm not sure if he is suppose to be a new character or what, but I am sure she will come up with a plan to deal with it. Is this the first time we know of her having a step brother or am I just forgetting?

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    The laptop on the boat was Declan's because he had been living on the boat, it was not THE infamous laptop.
    I am still confused when you say it's not the infamous one. Which laptop is the infamous one? Is that why she tossed it in the ocean? I knew I shouldn't have deleted it from my DVR that quickly. Sometimes I watch twice just to be sure of everything, but I deleted it my mistake.

I'm a little confused, too. I know the computer on the boat was Declan's and at one point Amanda found Emily's laptop with the incriminating evidence against the Graysons. Why would she throw that in the ocean? It's her proof that they're behind her father's false imprisonment.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Sorry I wasn't clear... Emily's computer (that I referred to as the infamous one) was the one she stupidly threw into the water. It had all of her revenge stuff on it. A lot of people on other boards are wondering why she threw it in the water since it had all of the evidence in it. Personally, I think it is yet another example of how the writers are floundering this season...she throws her Revenge Ammunition into the water and yet another "mysterious" character shows up in the form of her foster brother to cause a distraction after Emily proclaimed to Aiden, "no more distractions."

We'll know that Revenge is back on track when Emily starts taking her red Sharpie to all of these extraneous characters and plot lines!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    Sorry I wasn't clear... Emily's computer (that I referred to as the infamous one) was the one she stupidly threw into the water. It had all of her revenge stuff on it. A lot of people on other boards are wondering why she threw it in the water since it had all of the evidence in it. Personally, I think it is yet another example of how the writers are floundering this season...she throws her Revenge Ammunition into the water and yet another "mysterious" character shows up in the form of her foster brother to cause a distraction after Emily proclaimed to Aiden, "no more distractions."

We'll know that Revenge is back on track when Emily starts taking her red Sharpie to all of these extraneous characters and plot lines!
    Thank you for answering as that was the one I thought it was and didn't understand why she would do that. I wonder if Nolan has some sort of backup as he always seems to be able to save everything. Although, as you say maybe a red sharpie would be better. lol I hope the writers are able to continue the way the last two episodes have been. I have been such a fan, but some of the episodes had me confused. I use to be part of a site that discussed it, but my computer had to go to the shop because I only had a black screen one day and lost my bookmarks including the one to that site and for the life of me couldn't remember the name. Just happened to look here to see that Revenge was listed.

+ Reply to Thread