+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 113 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree811Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

One of the top 5 episodes of the series (obviously number 1 will always be the season one finale as the ending scenes where so perfectly scored/done that it deserved an emmy for those 3 mins alone).

I always liked fake amanda and I am very sad she is gone--she was willing to do the morally questionable stuff that 'emily' sort of tripped up over--and that made her more interesting as there were no lines she wasn't willing to cross for her 'family'...in fact, she was almost like a young Victoria but this time in a more grey area (killing the personal security guard, attempting to kill the author, would have shot the bad brothers, too, etc...).

I find Jack and Aiden annoying and would love to see them both bite the bullet or permanently move...I suppose that's not going to happen anytime soon though : /

Now Aiden and Emily have both lost a "sister". Blech. I'm team Jack. I find Aiden a sodden, limp noodle. Of course, Jack has his idiocies, too - refusing help from friends, but taking it from Grayson, for example. I think he's going to freak when he finally learns that Emily is really Amanda... and not in a good way.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Wow! What a great couple of episodes the last two have been!

I was sad to see *Amanda* die. I actually really liked her character. I was also really touched by *Emily's* emotions about everything. I think this is the first time we've seen her care about someone like that. The show has really picked up steam that's for sure!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Holy crap!!! I finally got caught up on the last 2 weeks. Sad to see "Amanda" die, but figured it was going to happen. Loved seeing "Emily" isn't as cool and collective and her emotions showed last night when she told Amanda she loved her too.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I've been trying all season not to get too into this show since I have to work on the whole premise of it for my own character development. But geeze, it's pretty hard when they have episodes like the last few.

I admit it I cried. hahaha feel stupid saying that, but I am one of the ones who warmed up to Amanda... She was hardcore, would do anything for her family. Glad scenes for next week show Emily back on the revenge path. LOVE THIS SHOW
    mesachick and Jaceegirl like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    I admit it I cried. hahaha feel stupid saying that, but I am one of the ones who warmed up to Amanda... She was hardcore, would do anything for her family. Glad scenes for next week show Emily back on the revenge path. LOVE THIS SHOW
    Oh you are not alone. I cried too. I started to warm up a little to Amanda, but what got me was that Emily is always in control of her emotions and she finally told Amanda she loved her and was crying as she died in her arms.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was ELATED to see fake Amanda die. Of course now the love triangle of Jack, Aiden, and Emily will be played up. Victoria is a cold cold witch. I would like more of her backstory.

So Red Widow instead of Revenge tonight? Will it be on next week?
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

In ABC's infinite wisdom of showing an episode or two before having a show off for a few weeks, a new episode of Revenge won't be broadcast again until next week. It is annoying, to say the lease.
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread