+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I was jumping off the couch tonight trying to save people. I am so bummed by how it ended. So, so bummed.
    mesachick, inthegarden and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

what happened?

What didn't happen? Bad brother tried to kill Jack and "Amanda". Shot Jack... Amanda locked bad brother in the bottom of the boat, got Jack in the inflatable raft, went back for a necklace "Emily" had given her back in the day, boat blew up with her on it. Emily and Nolan found Jack. Nolan took him to hospital, Emily found "Amanda" who died in her arms after making her promise to take care of Jack and baby. There was stuff about the Graysons and Initiative, too.
    Count your blessings!

Emily did everything and then some to help Jack and Amanda. It's too bad that she couldn't save them both. I really thought Jack was the one dying, from the scenes with the dead guy's hand and the ring.
    jucamer likes this.

Was anyone else humming the theme from Titanic when she let Amanda's body slide off the life raft and again when Nolan was looking for her and she signaled him?
    Ellen, Alexxxx and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Was anyone else humming the theme from Titanic when she let Amanda's body slide off the life raft and again when Nolan was looking for her and she signaled him?
    yes. I did too.

Somehow , i knew they will kill off fauxamanda when we warm up to her. We so wanted her gone now we are sad she is gone. and Victoria, wow, she is evil
    cablejockey and Coco46 like this.

I thought of The Bachelor when Nolan was yelling "EMILY....EMILY...EMILY!"

I figured out who was going to die when a promo ran during OUAT. They said very deliberately & obviously: "Emily Thorne will pay the ultimate price." Something about the way they said that & using her full name jumped right out at me & I realized that Amanda is really Emily Thorne, & I knew she was going to be the one to die.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Oh, clever! I was going to comment on how was losing a friend who screwed you over was paying the "ultimate price", but I get it now.
    Count your blessings!

...died in her arms after making her promise to take care of Jack and baby...
    How very Melanie and Scarlett...
    ilja likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fan

This was by far my favorite episode of the season. I loved how Emily, even as much as she would like to act cool and detached, really does have a heart. She really felt a bond with "Amanda". It does complicate Victoria's plan because the Initiative will be able to figure out that Amanda was on a honeymoon and was not able to have killed the bad lady (can't remember her name). Ashley even attempted to redeem herself to Emily, as well. Seems like this episode is about redemption.

+ Reply to Thread