+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 114 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Like Tree836Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Newbie

Re: Revenge

I liked the style of the dress Emily wore tonight for the wine auction but that green color was all wrong for her...I don't know if it was the shade of green or what and maybe she would look better in a different shade of green but IMO the green she wore tonight just isn't her color at all

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I knew the girl that worked for Nolan was up to no good. I really hope he can figure this out before something bad happens to him
    JulieAnn likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

So far I've never missed an episode of this show, but the plot is getting too convoluted for me. Too many storylines. Too many characters. Too many confusing intersections of characters. And too much confusing backgrounds.

I loved Lost & the many stories/intersections, but at least they were much cleaner & you knew who was who & why.

Revenge needs to clean up the storylines to something a little clearer.
    I'm still watching & will continue to do so. It's still an excellent show & a great time slot for me, but last season was much less convoluted.
    I preferred it.
    Florimel, GabbyG, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fanatic

As much as Nolan likes hidden video cams, I'm surprised he didn't place one in the office of the guy CFO.

I'm ready for Nolan to get some of his own revenge! He's still my favorite character. The "fake-up" instead of break up for example. Funny stuff.
    combatcutie, Florimel and Coco46 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I am so lost on this show. I didn't know what was going on half the time last night... and I don't really care. I have developed an alternate ending where all the characters fall like dominoes with only Jack, Emily (now outed and accepted as Amanda), and Nolan still standing. Maybe Charlotte and Declan, but they're together and have moved away. I'll even allow a significant other for Nolan as long as it's not anyone on the show yet. Male/female doesn't matter. Permanent doesn't matter, either, as long as it's not someone with an ulterior motive. The real Emily dies, but not before begging Jack to forgive the real Amanda for their deception and asking them to raise her son, which Amanda does because she actually does appreciate Emily's contribution to her cause. The Graysons can still live behind bars, but their empire has to collapse with all the money gone and shennanigans revealed to the world. Dan and Aiden - gone. I don't care how. Oh, and someone comes forward with a litter of pups that Sam fathered just before he died and they get a replacement Sam. The end.
    2boysmom, dzigner, Minney and 4 others like this.
    Count your blessings!

I'm finally caught up with this series, well other than last night! I go back and forth between being lost with all of the "initiative" crap and "so obvious, saw that coming from a mile away" story lines. I still enjoy the fashion and scenery though. I would love to see this go back to it's roots, liked seeing the red market and X'ing out photos recently. At some point I want Emily/Amanda to come forward, expose her real identity, and watch the real revenge begin.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I didn't watch last night. Have it DVR'd and will watch it this week.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I think The Initiative is a big part of what is taking away from this season.

I kind of liked the teaser after the episode last night. They said that someone Emily loves or cares about will end up giving up their life, or losing it all, or something like that. Then they showed the sunken Amanda boat & hand under water. It made me start counting characters important to Emily & wondering who it could be. It clearly looked like a male hand.
    Just who is expendable to the show?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fanatic

Aiden or the brother who's now partnering with Conrad?

+ Reply to Thread